Tioman Guide.

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
How long in advance to book a trip to tioman?
I m looking at Aug national long weekend trip
Hassle free affordable can book traafer from sg to resort plus stay. Traveling with wife and daughter

tractor13

Reaction score
Best time to go

Hi, thinking of booking a trip to Tioman to learn diving. When will be the best period for this?

aaronmoses

Reaction score
hi guys is it safe to park at mersing jetty there for singapore cars? i intend to drive up from singapore. i wanna stay at tioman island for 2 nights. any place to recommend to stay at tioman? the best side of the island to snorkel?

aaronmoses

Reaction score
thank u sir...i have been trying to find a place to stay at salang. it seems u all recommend there. but don't have any thing on google to book leh. not sure why.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I don't remember how many hotels or chalets there were at Salang. Google Map shows only 4 establishments. You can click on them to find out how to book. It is possible that some are off the grid. Google Map Streetview gives a good idea of the vibes.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.