[MO] KING BLADE LIGHT STICKS!

eliteFX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you being to any concert and find it a hassle to purchase different colour of lightsticks to support the group that you like? Or even spend money each concert to get disposable lightsticks?

I am selling this battery operated lightsticks. It can change colour with a touch of a button, from a choice of 15 different colours. You can save the Earth by not getting those disposable lightsticks that are not bio-degradable. And these are really bright too!

KING BLADE lightsticks have been selling like hotcakes in most South East Asia countries and in Japan!!

The 2 types of light sticks that I am bringing in:

KING BLADE X10 II
x2.png

Features:
● Choice of Shining (glitter) or Smoke (matte)
● High quality 1.5W high brightness RGB-LED
● 15 changable colours!
● 3 ~ 10 hours continuous lighting (varies depending on usage)
● Colour Sequence after turning on: 1.RED→2.BLUE→3.WHITE→4.ORANGE
→5.GREEN→6.PURPLE→7.PINK→8.YELLOW
→9.LIGHT GREEN→10.LIGHT BLUE
→11.LIGHT PINK→12.VIOLET
→13.LIME→14.TURQOISE→15.HOT PINK

Specifications:
Lighted portion: φ30mm x 150mm
Total Length: 250mm
Weight: 95g
Battery: 3 x AAA dry cell battery, compatible with Eneloop.

Difference between Shining & Smoke:

film_hikaku.png

Comparison of King Blade lightsticks vs normal light sticks:

K5gbG.jpg

EeHSG.jpg

Price includes shipping from Japan:

For KING BLADE X10 II: $45 - None in stock.

For KING BLADE X10 III: $57 - Shining & Smoke in stock.

Note:
From what I read from reviews, single colour lightsticks (MAX & MAX SUPER BLUE) are brighter than the multi-colour lightstick (X10) due to the LED in it.
Self Collect @ City Square Mall beside Farrer Park MRT, nowhere else!
Local Postage is available at $2 for 1 lightstick. If you are purchasing more than one, PM me for a quote!

Terms and Conditions:

1. Payment must be made in full. No COD is available unless it is in-stock, you must transfer before I order.

2. If the MO is cancelled or not shipped due to some reasons, you will be fully refunded.

3. The shipment takes about 1-2 weeks for arrival. There might be delays due to festive season. If you need to get these in a hurry, please take note of this point.

Please use your HWZ nick as own initials for internet transfers![/QUOTE]Please send me an email with the following details AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT to kpopfx[at]gmail.com
(No PMs will be accepted for order details.)

Name:
HWZ Nick:
Email Address:
HP Number:
Date transferred:
Bank (POSB/DBS/UOB):
Method of Transfer (ATM/Internet Banking *include iBanking name if any*):
Amount transferred:
Items (please specify shining/smoke):
Quantity:
Feel free to leave a post here or PM for any questions :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.