ANKER BATTERY FOR SGS2/SGS3/GNOTE1/GNOTE2/HTC SENSATION

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TrustMyBattery !

You are looking at one of the most popular , value for money third party battery for SGS2 and HTC sensation / XE and other android phones . Sold over 2000+ ANKER battery :) .

cellphonebattery_s.jpg

*All my batteries do not require a new battery cover . its the same size as the original battery .

If you have any special order for products related to ANKER not listed below , please PM me . Alternatively you can email me at trustmybattery@gmail.com .

PHONES MODEL
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE2
HTC SENSATION
HTC SENSATION XE
HTC SENSATION XL
EVO 3D

ALA CARTE
ONE SINGLE BATTERY(1B) = SGD20
ONE SINGLE CHARGER(1C) = SGD5

COMBO MEAL
SGS2 (2B+1 free Charger) = SGD35
SGS3 (2B+1 free Charger) = SGD35
SG NOTE (2B+1 free Charger) = SGD38
SG NOTE2 (2B+1 free Charger) = SGD35
HTC SENSATION/SENSATION XE/XL (2B+1 free Charger) = SGD35

MEET UP POINT
BOONLAY - Anyday(time to be confirmed)
RAFFLES PLACE - weekdays(strictly only lunch time! , if u want it to be some other timing . u have to come down to my office lobby , as sometimes i can't leave office for that long. (5mins walk from MRT)

How To Order

Postage

Normal Mail - 2 SGD(i will not be responsible for any lost in mail , but i will take a photo of the package with the stamp before i send it out)

Registered Mail - 4 SGD

Simply transfer to me DBS SAVINGS PLUS account, 002-3-073993 WITH 100% deposit of the amount and pm me with the following :

Name(plz use the this name in your IB username):
Hp no.:
Residential Address :
ITEM(eg. SGS2 2B+1C OR SGS2 1B) :
Amount transferred:
Date and Time of transfer:
Transaction reference no(if u're using an ATM for the transfer , plz indicate the place u transferred)

Cash on Delivery / Meet up

Boon Lay MRT - Anyday(time to be confirmed)

Raffles place MRT - weekdays(strictly only lunch time! , if u want it to be some other timing . u have to come down to my office lobby , as sometimes i can't leave office for that long. (5mins walk from MRT)

:s12:

Last edited:

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
Reviews from XDA Forum.

You can read more from here .

Really like my anker 1900mah batteries - xda-developers

[BATTERY][unboxing/review] Anker 1900Mah - xda-developers

I own the same pack as like you, and i have to say that these anker batteries for my SGS2 perform excellente, better than stock, i let it charger over nights, so next day the battery with full usage (Browsing, IM+, Gaming, Voice Call, Camera, etc.) last about 12 hours.

Hi!

I got them five days ago. I am pretty pleased. They are at least like stock battery. Anker usually produce notebook batteries, I believe. I am waiting for real measurement.

I bought some cheap batteries for my last phone. There is no comparison to the Anker battery. They feel much better in quality.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Great review. I got mine this week and they are rather impressive. Normally i avoid things like this but i got them due to your review and I am very impressed.

Thanks!

Reviews from Amazon

HTC Sensation Series
http://www.amazon.com/1900mAh-Batteries-Sensation-Anker-Multi-purpose/dp/B005B3RFTU

SGS 2
http://www.amazon.com/Anker®-1900mAh-Batteries-Samsung-GT-I9100/dp/B0058SJ5Q4

SGS3
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008AGA6PK

SG NOTE 1
http://www.amazon.com/Batteries-SGH-I717-International-Anker-Multi-purpose/dp/B007JSSNHI

SG NOTE 2
http://www.amazon.com/warranty-Batteries-EB595675LA-Anker-Multi-Connnector/dp/B009SYL6C0

Last edited:

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who are having problem with the charger , this video might be helpful to you :)

Credits to lsl7994 ! thanks for helping me to write this guide :)

actually the best way to know whether the contact points are aligned properly is put the battery in the charger without connecting the charger to any power source, not by looking at the red light.

my experience:
(1) look at the + and - signs on your battery.
(2) align the contact points on charger accordingly. if the + and - signs are on the left side, try to align the contact points on the charger to the left side also.
(3) pull down the slider and put your battery in. make sure the contact points are contacting the + and - signs.
(4) if the charger is not connected to any power source, you should see the indicating light turns red for about 5 sec. that means the connection is correct. if not, try the above steps again.
(5) once you confirm, start charging! :)

Customer Service Contact .

Anker has a dedicated email to address all problems . Simply email to support@laptopmate.com :)

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
About ANKER

Founded in 2009 in California, Anker started with a group of spirited ex-Googlers who were convinced that the disruptive web could drive a better way of bringing leading-edge products to the world. Adding top-tier design and engineering experts, Anker integrates Sillicon Valley design standards, Asia manufacturing expertise, and the powerful immediacy of the web for a better customer experience. By staying true to real customer needs, Anker has developed best-in-class products and has proudly grown to become an Amazon.com Top Rated brand.

anker_zpsc6874f93.jpg

Last edited:

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah ok nice fast..

tonight free i do the transfer and all that.. in camp now :)

pickup can be either time/day at boonlay area right?

Last edited:

Alteph

Reaction score
Woah, my brother's interested in getting the ones for his Sensation but delivery time is too long, since we'll be overseas in 2 weeks. May I know when the MO will close?

trustME_

Master Member
Reaction score
Woah, my brother's interested in getting the ones for his Sensation but delivery time is too long, since we'll be overseas in 2 weeks. May I know when the MO will close?

hi . i will be ordering new stocks every weekend as i have received quite a few number of orders already .

Alteph

Reaction score
hi . i will be ordering new stocks every weekend as i have received quite a few number of orders already .

Awesome. I'll let my brother know and send you an order + deposit if he's interested then. Thanks!

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey, can the charger be used to charge for original battery and maybe Andida Battery?

thanks.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, great. Let me consider for awhile.

I already had one extra battery, not sure if want to just get the charger alone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.