MO: Amazon

ShopUSAFreely

Reaction score
1.) Exchange Rate: Usd$1 = Sgd$1.45
2.) Handling Fee: $2.00 per item
3.) Estimated waiting time: Approximately 2-3 weeks after place order.

International Shipping:
1kg to 10kg = Sgd$8.00 per kg.
Minimum shipping weight starting from 1kg.

Local delivery:
Self-collection: My block /Woodlands/Dhoby Ghaut /City Hall mrt station for 5kg and below.
For the parcel weight above 5kg will self collect only at my block void deck at Woodlands.

Payment:
1st payment: product price only.
2nd payment: Balance of the payment for international shipping & any additional charges if applicable.
For internet banking transfer - kindly use nick during transfer.
For ATM transfers - kindly indicate your nick, ref no., date and amount of transfer.
Remark: Please remember to drop me an email after payment & we will revert upon confirmation receipt of funds.

Placing of order:
Post in this spree thread (preferred). Do email me at usasgboss@gmail.com if you cannot place order here.
Please transfer the funds once you place your order to prevent your desired item size or design run out of stock.

Terms & Conditions:
* Order will be place only upon receipt of the payment.
* No cancellation, changes or refund is allowed once order is placed with merchant.
* Refund will be made in 3 working days in the event that item is out of stock.
* I will not be held responsible for any missing, defects, damaged or wrong item(s) caused by the merchant.
* I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
* I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from US to Singapore.
* I will not be held liable for any lost or damaged after I've mail out the package from my place.
* I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to single order value exceed, it have to be borne by individual buyer itself.
* If actual physical/volumetric weight of the items are greater than initial quoted, Prove of weight been charged by forwarder will show to buyer.
* Do refer to this thread/email on order/shipment status.

You are agreeable to the above T&C by placing order with us.

Thank you.
=======================================
Kindly use below Ordering Format:

HWZ NICK:
Email: Email it to me.
Mobile: Email it to me.

Item name:
URL: (kindly ensure it is working)
Alternative if Out Of Stock:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price in Usd$ before discount:

1st payment: 100% of the product price in Usd$ x 1.45

Any questions, can just post here, email: usasgboss@gmail.com or WhatsApp/WeChat @ 9368 0323 (strictly not for quote) will try to response as soon as possible. :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.