Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

Kei_Li

Reaction score
Just got Ken to buy me a bedframe from TB, so looking forward to it XD

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any storage bed frame recommendations on taobao? Only the good quality finishing ones

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any storage bed frame recommendations on taobao? Only the good quality finishing ones

Just try to buy from Tmall those are usually of better quality as they are registered business owners compare to TB those are just end users mainly. Then read the reviews and see the pics which buyers posted and decide from there.

michael_y

Reaction score
I used MRC's service recently to buy some Chinese paintings from Taobao.

As my Chinese is not good, I requested MRC to provide me a one-stop service, from buying from Taobao to shipping to my doorstep.

Contacted him through here on 24/11/17 and his response was very fast.

Finalised everything with him and made payment to him on 27/11/17.

On 05/12/17, I received a shipment tracking number from MRC informing me that my item has just been shipped from China to Singapore.

Local courier tried to deliver to me on 13/12/17 but I was not around to receive it.

I think due to 12/12, local courier has a backlog of deliveries, and they finally delivered the item to me last night (16/12/17).

Overall, I am happy with MRC's service as i find him friendly and prompt in replying to all my queries.

* P.S. I am not related to him whatsoever, this is just a honest feedback of his service.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I used MRC's service recently to buy some Chinese paintings from Taobao.

As my Chinese is not good, I requested MRC to provide me a one-stop service, from buying from Taobao to shipping to my doorstep.

Contacted him through here on 24/11/17 and his response was very fast.

Finalised everything with him and made payment to him on 27/11/17.

On 05/12/17, I received a shipment tracking number from MRC informing me that my item has just been shipped from China to Singapore.

Local courier tried to deliver to me on 13/12/17 but I was not around to receive it.

I think due to 12/12, local courier has a backlog of deliveries, and they finally delivered the item to me last night (16/12/17).

Overall, I am happy with MRC's service as i find him friendly and prompt in replying to all my queries.

* P.S. I am not related to him whatsoever, this is just a honest feedback of his service.

Thank for your feedback so long I am still awake I will try to reply within my knowledge ;)

jellychups

Reaction score
Hi,

Can i find out more about sea shipping for bulky items (furniture) from taobao to Sg? What are the rates like? Thanks!

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, your shipping rate S$93 is limited to how many CBM or any weight limitation?
intend to ship furniture

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
bro, your shipping rate S$93 is limited to how many CBM or any weight limitation?
intend to ship furniture

1 CBM and 500kg total weight. Per parcel cant exceed 75 kg. Most people ship furniture with these type of shipping. Do remember there will be GST for sea for whatever amount declared.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can i find out more about sea shipping for bulky items (furniture) from taobao to Sg? What are the rates like? Thanks!

93 sgd before tax for 1 CBM and 500kg total weight. Per parcel cant exceed 75 kg if not extra charges will be needed depending on the situation. Door to door delivery if the item can be fit into the lift.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 CBM and 500kg total weight. Per parcel cant exceed 75 kg. Most people ship furniture with these type of shipping. Do remember there will be GST for sea for whatever amount declared.

yes i understand on GST for ocean freight part

so below dimension:

1 box of furniture
105X68X55 CM
27KG

so ship 2 box within 1 CBM?

bluescorpion

Reaction score
Just received my fire-proof steel cabinet. Thanks.
The despatch from the seller to MRC went missing. MRC helped me to arrange seller replacement to use more reliable domestic courier. Finally got my cabinet.

Thumbs up for Good and Reliable Service :)

ludicurious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
93 sgd before tax for 1 CBM and 500kg total weight. Per parcel cant exceed 75 kg if not extra charges will be needed depending on the situation. Door to door delivery if the item can be fit into the lift.

Hi do u have sea shipment that goes according to weight or there's only this 1cbm shipment?

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yes i understand on GST for ocean freight part

so below dimension:

1 box of furniture
105X68X55 CM
27KG

so ship 2 box within 1 CBM?

Yes you can ship 2 of them it's below 1 cbm is both is 105x68x55cm.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just received my fire-proof steel cabinet. Thanks.
The despatch from the seller to MRC went missing. MRC helped me to arrange seller replacement to use more reliable domestic courier. Finally got my cabinet.

Thumbs up for Good and Reliable Service :)

Thank for your support :)

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi do u have sea shipment that goes according to weight or there's only this 1cbm shipment?

Small sea parcel goes by the volumetric weight or actual whichever is heavier. It's suitable for people with smaller and less heavy parcels. If yours is big n heavy then cbm shipping is more worth it. Pm me the links of the items you buying so I can advise you on it. Thank you.

Avarice

Reaction score
Hi can you PM me on your charges and shipping process? Would like to purchase a bedframe from taobao. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.