Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

EllipseArts

Reaction score
Hi MRC, just to check how do we choose MRC as a forwarder in Taobao? Sorry i'm new to this. TIA:)

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You sure or not ??? Will run road or not ? How to buy ?

Doing a promotion now for buy for me in Taobao only. No commission etc.. Just the rate is at 4.8. No other hidden fees ;)

We are sending in a 40 footer container via sea almost daily as compared to others who ship usually only 1-2 times per week.

Location is from Guangzhou China to Singapore. Shipping time usually 10-12 days unless encounter custom checks etc..

Items will be delivered to your doorsteps for those items which can go into your lift.

We can also buy on your behalf or pay on your behalf from any China website and arrange them to send the goods to our location in Guangzhou then ship it over to Singapore for you without any commission needed.

These few years a lot of people are buying furniture, lighting, kitchen appliances from China including myself as their price is only a fraction of Singapore/Malaysia selling price. I can give you some suggestion as well as I am a very frequent buyer for those products.

Pricing

Price will increase to 430 rmb aka 93 sgd from 15/12/17 onwards until further notice.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help for shipping or shopping in China ;)

We also ship from China to the rest of the world too like Malaysia, Thailand, Jakarta, Vietnam etc..

Below is the address:

广州,白云区,石井街道,珠岗路,珠岗第一工业区A6栋,邮编510430。
Receiver name: 李超
Phone: 13826071330

Per parcel cant exceed 75kg or longer than 3m if so extra charges will be needed and price is depending on the receiver address.

Pm me to get your own private marking which you need to put on each parcel so we know its from you. Thank you.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Wont run road la I doing MO for Daifu and many other things many years ago. Rule of the MO Poster is you need to be verified by HWZ with your IC front and back if its ok then they will award you if there is any event of fraud they can easily help you guys out.

Just send me the link with your requirement like the model number, colour, size etc... Then transfer me the item amount + their china local courier if any. When the items reached our side and packed up ready for shipping back to SG then I will tell you the shipping cost then just transfer me and then wait at home or office for the items to arrive. I am online most of the time even holiday I also reply so long I am free and awake. I start as early as 9am to 11pm sometimes until 1-2am too which many of my customers know. When I am online infront of the computer order is process immediately. Check your pm too :)

ecinriv

Reaction score
Wont run road la I doing MO for Daifu and many other things many years ago. Rule of the MO Poster is you need to be verified by HWZ with your IC front and back if its ok then they will award you if there is any event of fraud they can easily help you guys out.

Just send me the link with your requirement like the model number, colour, size etc... Then transfer me the item amount + their china local courier if any. When the items reached our side and packed up ready for shipping back to SG then I will tell you the shipping cost then just transfer me and then wait at home or office for the items to arrive. I am online most of the time even holiday I also reply so long I am free and awake. I start as early as 9am to 11pm sometimes until 1-2am too which many of my customers know. When I am online infront of the computer order is process immediately. Check your pm too :)

Hello, would like more details please. TQ!

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dun worry bro
MO seller all need to be verified by mod

if really scare u go find those COD for shipping part
item part u pay urself direct to TB

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.