[ADV] Transform your mobile experience with Moto Z2 Play & Moto Mods – find out how to win!

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Moto Style Shell Black Leather, Silver Oak Wood or washed oak wood seem to be the more popular choices among so many out there

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moto Style Shells snap seamlessly onto your Moto Z and you can use it with a wireless charging pad (not included). No cables. No clutter.
With weight at 25g to 32g and 39.2g (wireless charging) depending on material, and a dimensions of 154 x 74 x 2 mm and 153.4 x 73.3 x 3.25 mm(wireless charging) , it doesn’t not make the slim moto z phone any heavier or bulkier.

Good leh. Slim and add on feature. :(:(

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Moto Style Shells come with an extended battery life without compromising on style. It snaps on effortlessly with magnetism and offer wireless charging as well. With professionally designed backs, there’s surely one that calls for different occasions with designs such as Silver Oak Wood , Gray Herringbone Nylon , Black Leather , Crimson Ballistic Nylon Fabric , and Floral Print.

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Durability is my first concern for casing, I want it to be durable and protect my phone. :(:(

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Lai lai.

Bonus question:

what is the main concern you would possibly have of Moto style shells?

and of course any other improvements and add on you think is possible...? :s12:

My main concern for Moto style shells is whether would the the design fade off for the designs Silver Oak Wood , Gray Herringbone Nylon , Black Leather , Crimson Ballistic Nylon Fabric and Floral Print ?

Another concern is able the Moto style shells able to withstand drops from table without cracking?

I think one possible improvement is to allow user to create their own design for a more personalized feel that the phone is one of a kind :o

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moto style shells designs are nice but still need more design to suit larger crowd. :(:(

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moto Style Shells snaps on magnetic and offer wireless charging feature, as well many choices like Silver Oak Wood , Gray Herringbone Nylon , Black Leather , Crimson Ballistic Nylon Fabric , and Floral Print. :(:(

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moto Style shell wireless charging only got Gray Herringbone Nylon and Flower Print. Not sure can have other designs or features in future. :(:(

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Moto Style shell feature of wireless charging is good when people want to use it to not bring another cable to charge phone. :(:(

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beside having wireless charging on the moto style shell, and moto mods addon features maybe in future can bring in more cool features from US. :(:(

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Till date I have yet to try wireless charging, my current phone do not have the feature, it is good to have a extension like moto style shell that can enable on demand. :(:(

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
As we all know, Moto Z2 Play smartphone is able to transform itself with a separate mod such as the Moto Style Shells. All it takes is a snap onto the back of the phone and you can use it for a wireless charging experience without any usb cables. Moto Style Shells also come in natural designs such as Silver Oak Wood or Washed Oak Wood

My personal favorite is the Gray Herringbone Nylon shell :o

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
The Moto Style Shell is well designed to give you a new feel without adding bulk. Choose from premium materials such Silver Oak Wood or Washed Oak Wood

You can also have a different look of your phone with Moto style Gray Herringbone Nylon shell

Fashion comes easy with a snap and change the Moto Style Shell to match the daily look :o

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Moto Style shell wireless charging only got Gray Herringbone Nylon and Flower Print. Not sure can have other designs or features in future. :(:(

I also hope designs like Silver Oak Wood or Washed Oak Wood can have more features like the Gray Herringbone Nylon :(

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
The moto style shells vary from weighing from 25g to 32g. The dimensions are 154 x 74 x 2 mm. It is light and doesn't feel any bulk to the overall phone.

If you're feeling zen, you can change the design of the shell design with Silver Oak Wood or Washed Oak Wood to match the feel.

To go for a more professional look, there is Gray Herringbone Nylon shell.

I believe there is enough designs to appeal to majority of the crowds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.