HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[ADV] Transform your mobile experience with Moto Z2 Play & Moto Mods – find out how to win!

Like Tree76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2017, 10:18 AM   #1
Administrator

[ADV] Transform your mobile experience with Moto Z2 Play & Moto Mods – find out how to win!

Meet the new Moto Z2 Play, a thinner, lighter, faster smartphone that transforms with Moto Mods. Revolutionise your mobile experience and transform your smartphone in a snap with Moto Mods, giving you a film projector, stereo speaker and more. With unlimited possibilities, you’re bound only by your own creativity.

Interest piqued? Here’s your chance to win over S$1,000 worth of prizes from the Moto family! For 2 consecutive weeks, we’ll unveil 2 questions per week. All you have to do is to join in the discussion and chalk up points from (5) to (18 October 2017) and redeem your points from (19– 25 October 2017)! Here are some awesome prizes up for grabs:

First Grand Prize:
1 set of MOTO Z2 PLAY with One Turbo Charge Battery, One Projector & One Camera Mods

Consolation Prizes:
4x MOTO Z2 Play + 20 % voucher for any Moto Mods purchase
10 pairs of Golden Village Movie vouchers

To participate in “Transform your mobile experience with Moto Z2 Play & Moto Mods!” contest:

- Answer all the 4 questions we will be asking on this thread during the next 2 weeks (5 October 2017 to 18 October 2017).
- The more you comment, the more points you can garner
- We have also planted a bunch of mystery words within this forum. If you mention these mystery words in your replies and discussions, you will increase your chances of winning (Hint: You might find the mystery words here).
- Participate daily in the discussion thread to uncover more points.
- Extra points may be earned by participating in other threads within the Mobile Communication Technology forum

Participation Notes:

- Points will be awarded for daily participation in this discussion thread at the end of every week. Redemption of rewards will be one week after the contest has ended and there will be no points awarded during this time.

- Number of points awarded are capped weekly.

- Points can be redeemed for rewards from 19 October 2017 to 25 October 2017.

- No additional points will be awarded after 18 October and any points not redeemed by 23:59 hours on 25 October 2017 will be forfeited.

- Members who spam or create nuisance posts will have points deducted and infractions issued for misuse of the forum and not adhering to forum rules.

- Bonus points will be awarded to members who put in extra effort with useful or thoughtful posts that contribute to this discussion thread. Points awarded are at the discretion of the forum admins and they are final.

- There will be no redemption by proxy.

- Rewards not claimed in person by 10 November 2017 will be forfeited.

* The decision of Motorola in all matters relating to points redemption and rewards redemption are final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Are you ready to get started? Let’s see how much you know about the new Moto Z2 Play and Moto Mods! Watch the video below and join in the discussion!

Q1) There’s a Moto Mod for every lifestyle. Running out of juice? Get up to 7 hours of power in 15 minutes with TurboPower™charging. At a party? Turn up the music for extended music sessions. Capture the moment without compromising on quality, thanks to its dual-pixel technology. Then share these beautiful photos on a brilliant 5.5” Full HD display.

Simply transform your smartphone in a snap to suit your various needs. With the Moto Mod ™ Hasselblad True Zoom, Moto Turbo Power™ Pack, Moto JBL SoundBoost and Insta-Share Projector Moto Mod , the possibilities are endless. Which Moto Mod appeals to you the most and how would you use this Moto Mod to your advantage? Find out more at https://www.moto.com/sg/moto-mods and let us know!

You have till 18 October 2017 to clock in those points and win over $1,000 worth of prizes from Motorola - so chime in the conversation now! Don’t forget to check back on this thread on 9 October 2017 for the next question, so you can chalk up more points!

Fastest fingers first – we won’t be around for long, so comment away now!

9 October 2017 UPDATES

Great discussion on the first question guys! And now, we’re back with the second question!

Don’t slow down when it’s time to power up. Meet the new Moto TurboPower Mod, which delivers up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge. For those who are always on the go, a quick 15-min charge gives you up to 7 hours of battery life. Share with us your story of an occasion when you needed your phone the most but its battery was about to conk out and you could have really benefited from the Moto Z2 Play and its Turbo Power™ pack.

You have till 11 October 2017 to clock in those points and win over $1,000 worth of prizes from Motorola - so chime in the conversation now! Don’t forget to check back on this thread on 12 October 2017 for the next question, so you can chalk up more points!

12 October 2017 UPDATES

We’re down to the last week of the “Transform your mobile experience with Moto Z2 Play & Moto Mods!” contest! Hurry up and participate in this discussion and stand to win attractive prizes!

The Moto JBL SoundBoost1 is the perfect companion for all you audiophiles, sporting a thinner 14.5mm, water-resistant body. Featuring two 27mm speakers with 3w of power, this stereo powerhouse even has a built-in 1000mAh battery. A must-have for any occasion, we say! What are some possible situations you’ll use this mod for? Get your creative juices oozing and let us know!

You have till 15 October 2017 to clock in those points and win over $1,000 worth of prizes from Motorola - so chime in the conversation now! Don’t forget to check back on this thread on 16 October 2017 for the last question, so you can chalk up more points!

16 October 2017 UPDATES

What’s up kakis! We have a final question for you! It’s still not too late to join in the discussion and you might just be one of the lucky winners to walk away with attractive goodies from Motorola!

Enjoy extended battery life without compromising on style. Transform your mobile experience and make a fashion statement with the Moto Style Shell, which snaps on seamlessly and offers wireless charging so you’ll never run out of juice. With beautifully designed backs, there’s surely one that suits every fashionista. Tell us which Style Shell best represents your style and why.

You have till 18 October 2017 to clock in those points and win over $1,000 worth of prizes from Motorola - so chime in the conversation now! The final prize redemption will commence on 19 October 2017 at 10am. Do not forget to redeem your prizes using the points you have clocked up till 18 October 2017. Fastest Fingers First!
hwzmarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #2
Administrator

Hello folks,

Do take note to not copy/parrot others
Your posts will be removed and the points deducted. abuse of the system will lead to infractions and subject to all other rules of the forum.

On the other hand, do contribute your knowledge and experience to the subject matter constructively as we will be awarding bonus points for those who put in more effort!!

You should know the rules of this game by now as it's not new to the forum
Old 05-10-2017, 02:00 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

hello everybody long time no see.
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:02 PM   #4
Administrator

wah fast leg fast hand
Old 05-10-2017, 02:03 PM   #5
Supremacy Member

First Grand Prize:
1 set of MOTO Z2 PLAY with One Turbo Charge Battery, One Projector & One Camera Mods

Consolation Prizes:
Great, it has been quite a while!!
The prizes are so attractive!
jtec14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:03 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

wah fast leg fast hand
Hello, will be the hottest thread in the next 2 weeks!
jtec14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Which Moto Mod appeals to you the most and how would you use this Moto Mod to your advantage?

i would pick JBL SoundBoost 2. i use smartphone to listen to music so with this moto mod i can listen to good audio. the latest one is 10g lighter and splash-proof. can bring it outdoors and don't need to be scared of rain or water.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:09 PM   #8
Administrator

Hello, will be the hottest thread in the next 2 weeks!
waiting for you all to fall in nia
Old 05-10-2017, 02:10 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

one thing i noticed is 2nd prize onwards are the same moto z2 play with 20% voucher but why do they need different number of points to redeem?
Old 05-10-2017, 02:12 PM   #10
Administrator

one thing i noticed is 2nd prize onwards are the same moto z2 play with 20% voucher but why do they need different number of points to redeem?
like that more exciting mah.

Also want to make sure that someone gets something each day
WhiteHunter likes this.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:12 PM   #11
High Supremacy Member

got a few moto mods quite cool. ie. Moto Insta-Share Projector, Moto GamePad Mod, various battery packs etc.

for me i guess i will go for the insta-share projector mod, anywhere also can do presentation liao, no need connect to projector then do setting. when meeting clients at their offices always cock up then delay one.

edit: eh no that battery is only for the projector

wah fast leg fast hand
true blue sinkie.

btw the OP got typo. should be by 18 Oct, not 8 Oct. kok leong chut pattern again.

Great, it has been quite a while!!
The prizes are so attractive!
yup i think only Dell contest tops this. iirc this should be the 2nd most rewarding contest along with samsung's.
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:14 PM   #12
High Supremacy Member

Meet the new Moto Z2 Play, a thinner, lighter, faster smartphone that transforms with Moto Mods. Revolutionise your mobile experience and transform your smartphone in a snap with Moto Mods, giving you a film projector, stereo speaker and more. With unlimited possibilities, you’re bound only by your own creativity.

Interest piqued? Here’s your chance to win over S$1,000 worth of prizes from the Moto family! For 2 consecutive weeks, we’ll unveil 2 questions per week. All you have to do is to join in the discussion and chalk up points from (5) to (18 October 2017) and redeem your points from (19– 25 October 2017)! Here are some awesome prizes up for grabs:

First Grand Prize:

Consolation Prizes:
Wow i do need a new phone urgently...

mf!@#$%^& // It's gonna get messy
MoneyFace =p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #13
Administrator

got a few moto mods quite cool. ie. Moto Insta-Share Projector, Moto GamePad Mod, various battery packs etc.

for me i guess i will go for the insta-share projector mod, anywhere also can do presentation liao, no need connect to projector then do setting. when meeting clients at their offices always cock up then delay one.

edit: eh no that battery is only for the projector

true blue sinkie.

btw the OP got typo. should be by 18 Oct, not 8 Oct. kok leong chut pattern again.

yup i think only Dell contest tops this. iirc this should be the 2nd most rewarding contest along with samsung's.
tsk tsk this kok leong hor

Update: Date edit
Old 05-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #14
Arch-Supremacy Member

honestly still got people buy moto z2 play phones?

thought all mostly into iphones or samsung phones.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #15
Administrator

Wow i do need a new phone urgently...
then fast leg fast hand mai tu liao!!
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.