6" phones. T2 Ultra, Zenfone 6, Mega 2?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 6" Android phone. Best to have LTE but doesn't matter if it doesn't.

I know that the Samsung Mega 2 is not available in Singapore yet. Thus, it'll be great to get some comments on Sony T2 Ultra or the Asus Zenfone 6.

In fact, any other phones that I have missed.

kazxenon

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 6" Android phone. Best to have LTE but doesn't matter if it doesn't.

I know that the Samsung Mega 2 is not available in Singapore yet. Thus, it'll be great to get some comments on Sony T2 Ultra or the Asus Zenfone 6.

In fact, any other phones that I have missed.

Think I just read something on that. So far, not many users so I rather stick to something tested and proven.

T2 ultra has a lot of problems, just take a look in the official sony forum and see the issues users are having.

I had the Zenfone 6 once, the battery life is good once you disable all the useless apps you don't use.
Peformance is fine but not speedy or great, phone can heat up.

Why not look at the Huawei Ascend Mate 7?

I had the first ascend mate and while the performance wasn't great(1st gen of ascend mate), the battery life was insanely good, i could stretch it for 3 days if i used it lightly

In terms of specs, the ascend mate 7 has the biggest battery, one of the best camera(matching with the zenfone 6), best looking phone out of most of the 6 incher.

Review

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea is local telcos going to sell Huawei Ascend Mate 7?

My plan overdue by 2 months for renewal already :s13:

darrenlee78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the t2 ultra is a great phone with some shortcomings . I had both the zenfone 6 and the t2 ultra. The t2 ultra has a better screen (compared by both phones playing the same video on YouTube). unfortunately the camera was way below par. blurry and lacks detail when compared to the zenfone. I didn't like the on screen keyboard taking up the screen space as well. Kept the zenfone and sold off the t2 ultra. Zenfone is an affordable and reliable phone so far

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the t2 ultra is a great phone with some shortcomings . I had both the zenfone 6 and the t2 ultra. The t2 ultra has a better screen (compared by both phones playing the same video on YouTube). unfortunately the camera was way below par. blurry and lacks detail when compared to the zenfone. I didn't like the on screen keyboard taking up the screen space as well. Kept the zenfone and sold off the t2 ultra. Zenfone is an affordable and reliable phone so far

Is there a way to change the DPI of Zenfone 6? I notice the DPI on T2 Ultra is much higher given the same screen size and resolution.

LongGe2009

Master Member
Reaction score
Lg gpro 2! Just bought it myself.
5.9 inch and splendid speed!好棒的手机!!!

PauseZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Another vote for GPro2! high end specs with decent price and good batt life also.

If not G Flex? Trade offs for 720p and non-OIS camera but even better batt and price compared to Pro2

Sun_Wukong

Reaction score
can consider Lumia 1520 (which is having a sale at handphoneshop.com this Mon) or the Xperia T3, slightly smaller screen but still good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.