which budget phone?

sesame246

Reaction score
I am considering samsung J5, A5, Huawei P9 lite and xperia XA.

for simple tasks like whatspp, internet and photos.

any advice? Tks.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
simi... sorry, meaning?

another phone brand
xiaomi_redmi_note_3_dark_grey_small.jpg

sesame246

Reaction score
tks for all the advice.

I have never thought of xiaomi before this, and after looking at youtube reviews, seems a cheap and good buy. Some even compare redmi note 3 to iphone 6 plus !

qazamy

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh please. What's the point of having a phone with expandable storage option when one isn't able to transfer app onto it without root access?

tks for all the advice.

I have never thought of xiaomi before this, and after looking at youtube reviews, seems a cheap and good buy. Some even compare redmi note 3 to iphone 6 plus !

OmegaSupreme

Master Member
Reaction score
tks for all the advice.

U may wanna try out miui7 first if your frds had this phone. Some getting use to the setting.;)

sesame246

Reaction score
what about Samsung A5 (2016)?
its more expensive than the rest but seems like its a good phone too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.