Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkwaycc

Reaction score
M1 with CIS sign up NEW LINE got free 12 months callerid, one time only.

But renewal not entitled, sad.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That was what the 3G unlimited customers said when they get 4G upgrade. I can't confirm for 4G mySIM customers, unlimited data face the same cap, or higher.

But then again, 2GB/day. It's a lot of data man. What you doing with more than that sia? :s8::s8:

Stream spotify and netflix whole day

antecpro

Reaction score
Hi,

For new M1 sim3 plans is there any more free incoming calls, and 3 M1 friends?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For new M1 sim3 plans is there any more free incoming calls, and 3 M1 friends?

For the new mySIM 3 plans:
- Free unlimited local incoming calls and local SMS/MMS
- Free 100 mins local outgoing calls and 100 local SMS/MMS
- No unlimited free calls to 3 M1 numbers

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually if you sign up for mySIM 3 plans during COMEX, you can actually get Free SIM Card. Only need to pay $10.70 registration charge.

ALDk36c_d.jpg

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those porting to circles life, do take note that they practise "opt out" (i.e. trap) for their free promos. They don't auto disable free promo upon expiry and you could "accidentally" end up with higher than normal bill.

They will tell you notification/reminders was sent to you via app to disable it. Meaning it's your responsibility to remember to do so.

Normally over the years, I would always ask the Telco to cancel all this crap at the point of signing any new service. But when I signed up, the free service was auto enabled and couldn't be removed.

In summary, be careful with circles life "free" promos. Remember to check and disable any free services before they start charging it.

Last edited:

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stream Spotify one day can chalk up more than that hahahhah but lucky singtel music free data steaming

That was what the 3G unlimited customers said when they get 4G upgrade. I can't confirm for 4G mySIM customers, unlimited data face the same cap, or higher.

But then again, 2GB/day. It's a lot of data man. What you doing with more than that sia? :s8::s8:

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed hahha if telco offer free Netflix streaming

Up to now only singtel offer free streaming in singtel music on Selected platform

As I also see malaysia telco starting to have music streaming service too

Stream spotify and netflix whole day

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go extreme mode SQ the SQ can hresrd the diff more shiok

I did a streaming run myself before I sign up Singtel's music then I feel is worth it

Spotify only use like 320kbps leh, how chalk up 2GB Sia :s22:

Downloader

Reaction score
Starhub subscribers, has any of you done calculation for their new Lite and XS to XL plans for both contract and non-contract sim-only plan and realised overall prices actually increased? Totally no incentive to recontract at all. This is even when I take into account corporate discount and free Caller ID for contract plans. Not sure if CIS is any different but I guess not.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub subscribers, has any of you done calculation for their new Lite and XS to XL plans for both contract and non-contract sim-only plan and realised overall prices actually increased? Totally no incentive to recontract at all. This is even when I take into account corporate discount and free Caller ID for contract plans. Not sure if CIS is any different but I guess not.

The new plans are supposed to supersede 4G 300M to 4G 12 plans, with higher subscription rates for most plans.

It applies for all StarHub Postpaid Mobile plans signing up or recontracting from 31 Aug 2017, regardless if you're on CIS, Sim-only, or just normal Individual Regular tier.

winphenom

Reaction score
Some people say 2GB/day, some say 1GB+, some even more. I think it depends on your Everyday usage.

This was what I warned people about very long ago about those unlimited plans. It's just only a ploy to get people to sign up but once you do that, you cannot complain as there is a fine print which says subject to telco discretion and that means the fair usage law as well. Even the singtel feature user here dare not answer my question about there unlimited plans.
It's only a monthly unlimited plan but a limited plan daily. So it's justifiable to say it's only a 30 plus gb per month plan only cos usage will come at a crawl when you hit your daily limits. Mine is 1gb daily only.
So please consider this before committing to all these false tactics. Cheers.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Singtel comex booth quite fail compared to m1. No queue number, no queue to line up in.

Just random reps standing around super busy and overloaded and u Heng sway find a rep to service u.

Confirm lose a lot of potential business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.