Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Comparison of SIM only plans

Like Tree422Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2017, 04:38 PM   #751
Master Member

Hi!

Thank you so much!

Is the process the same for online sign ups?

Like they send me the SIM card then wait for me to receive it then do the porting and activate the M1 SIM
I think so, but the delivery charge of $21.40 or more just for a SIM Card isn't worth leh? May as well on Saturday or Sunday morning go M1 Shop do for free?
lohsenglte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:41 PM   #752
Master Member

So if I'm a hubber, porting the mobile number will be more complicated?? I wonder if it will affect my fibre and TV subscription.
Depends on your plan lo. I don't know your plans and the T&Cs involved.
Plus your benefits for Hubbing will be reduced or completely removed.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:44 PM   #753
Master Member

If port from one telco to another, must wait for 21 or 24 months contract end to avoid any extra charges?
If handset contract: 24 months.
If SIM-Only: Either 1 or 12, depending on your contract.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:17 PM   #754

I think so, but the delivery charge of $21.40 or more just for a SIM Card isn't worth leh? May as well on Saturday or Sunday morning go M1 Shop do for free?
Oh there's delivery charge? AHHAHAHA I never actually tried to checkout before haha

Thanks a lot for your help! Will be visit the shop soon!
i.Singaporean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:52 PM   #755
Master Member

Oh there's delivery charge? AHHAHAHA I never actually tried to checkout before haha

Thanks a lot for your help! Will be visit the shop soon!
Singapore leh, where got free things deh?
Sometimes say free, but actually is included alr lo the price. Hidden fees.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #756
High Supremacy Member

Depends on your plan lo. I don't know your plans and the T&Cs involved.
Plus your benefits for Hubbing will be reduced or completely removed.
Hmm ok. Not time to switch yet but interested in those SIM only plans. Contracts are getting more and more expensive instead of getting cheaper.

Thanks!

Posted with the risk of PAP able to read my posts via PCWX
kopi22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:13 AM   #757

Hmm ok. Not time to switch yet but interested in those SIM only plans. Contracts are getting more and more expensive instead of getting cheaper.

Thanks!

Posted with the risk of PAP able to read my posts via PCWX

Ya feel the same too. Seems like average plans increasing to $60++ with reasonable data.

Anyone here subscribe to M1 mysim plans? Can this be port over to future telcos?
Or have done this before?
y2k_tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #758
Master Member

Ya feel the same too. Seems like average plans increasing to $60++ with reasonable data.

Anyone here subscribe to M1 mysim plans? Can this be port over to future telcos?
Or have done this before?
If you've no contract mySIM (lesser data and no Upsized data eligibility), yes you can port out of M1 anytime.

Those on the 12 months mySIM, you can always port out, but 20% of the bill for the remaining period is chargeable as part of the penalty.
Example: mySIM+ 20 plan. If terminate prematurely, you'll have to pay $4/mth for the remaining contractual period.

Those on SingTel SIM-Only 12 months would have to pay the whole plan at full price (including the 1-for-1 and 25GB add on VASes) until the contract ends.

Last edited by lohsenglte; 07-08-2017 at 10:16 AM..
Old 07-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #759
Master Member

U need to complete 2yr fully before port

If port from one telco to another, must wait for 21 or 24 months contract end to avoid any extra charges?
Old 07-08-2017, 09:49 PM   #760
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you've no contract mySIM (lesser data and no Upsized data eligibility), yes you can port out of M1 anytime.

Those on the 12 months mySIM, you can always port out, but 20% of the bill for the remaining period is chargeable as part of the penalty.
Example: mySIM+ 20 plan. If terminate prematurely, you'll have to pay $4/mth for the remaining contractual period.

Those on SingTel SIM-Only 12 months would have to pay the whole plan at full price (including the 1-for-1 and 25GB add on VASes) until the contract ends.

where did u saw those TNC?
ZrE0_Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:05 PM   #761
Master Member

where did u saw those TNC?
SingTel: Someone in this forum posted that the subscription would have to be paid in full after termination.

M1: I've seen the T&C of mySIM+ 15, 20 and 30, all are 20% of the base subscription. Even M1 CSO also said so, it's much lesser than termination for handset contract ones.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:53 AM   #762
Master Member

Blur u mean those on singtel Sim onky 1 yrs plan after 1 yrs need. Psi full amount?

Suppose to. Be within 1 yrs Sim onky we Pay what we took up
And after the 1yr Sim onky up we CL. Pop over or renew Liao

kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 11:58 AM   #763
Master Member

Blur u mean those on singtel Sim onky 1 yrs plan after 1 yrs need. Psi full amount?

Suppose to. Be within 1 yrs Sim onky we Pay what we took up
And after the 1yr Sim onky up we CL. Pop over or renew Liao

No, like terminate before contract end, need pay the remaining period in full, including those promo VAS.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #764
Master Member

Then terminate when reach 13mth Lor I guessing

No, like terminate before contract end, need pay the remaining period in full, including those promo VAS.
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 02:02 PM   #765
Master Member

Then terminate when reach 13mth Lor I guessing

Ya, just that some people don't know think Sim only terminate charge not much then later slap with those charges then become some jumpscare.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.