iNO One non-camera smart phone

MicTan87

Reaction score
SGHITECH is also coming with a new non camera smartphone as the phone will be quad core 64 bit processor (most likely mediatek), 2gb ram, 16gb rom, lollipop, 4.3 inch hd screen. The photo is on they facebook and the price will be about $238 with 2 year warranty.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SGHITECH is also coming with a new non camera smartphone as the phone will be quad core 64 bit processor (most likely mediatek), 2gb ram, 16gb rom, lollipop, 4.3 inch hd screen. The photo is on they facebook and the price will be about $238 with 2 year warranty.

wow! hope will have higher battery capacity.

11831669_1614794448799811_9102861065565905961_n.jpg

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow design looks good, but still 4.3 inch crap.
Ok price is quite attractive.

colgate

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Am due for a manning in Nee Soon Camp

Can I bring in a camera phone, and expect someone to paste a security sticker over it?

or do I die die have to get myself a non-camera phone

Its just for a once-off manning call up

thanks in advance

USBThumbDrive

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Am due for a manning in Nee Soon Camp

Can I bring in a camera phone, and expect someone to paste a security sticker over it?

or do I die die have to get myself a non-camera phone

Its just for a once-off manning call up

thanks in advance

Security sticker is only applicable if you bring in a teleco approved camera removed smartphone w/ The camera removal cert to your USO (Unit Security Officer) , you can't bring your own smartphone with camera self removed and ask for the sticker , definitely won't get approved .

Or easier way is to just get a standard non camera phone , eg : Ino 3 , SGHitech or BlackBerry ..

But have you checked whether your unit is red zone or green ? The things I mention above is strictly for red zone only .

kutysam

Reaction score
Looking for 1.11 firmware

Hi all,
I kind of urgently require iNO One firmware files.

Anyone has these either one of these files? Could you kindly upload it to google drive or something?

ino_1_11_huaqin75_cu_ics-ota.zip
or
huaqin75_cu_ics-ota._V1_1_1.zip

http://inomobile.com.sg/support/ino-one-technical-support/
Their website links are dead =/
And unfortunately, their helpdesk is not helpful too... They say its out of support so ya...

Thank you!

libertizer

Reaction score
Hi all,
I kind of urgently require iNO One firmware files.

Anyone has these either one of these files? Could you kindly upload it to google drive or something?

ino_1_11_huaqin75_cu_ics-ota.zip
or
huaqin75_cu_ics-ota._V1_1_1.zip

http://inomobile.com.sg/support/ino-one-technical-support/
Their website links are dead =/
And unfortunately, their helpdesk is not helpful too... They say its out of support so ya...

Thank you!

deleted the file long ago. but a search on google, i managed to find the custom rom which i installed for my ino one last time.
u can install it at your own risk:

http://ino-one.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2278

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.