iNO One non-camera smart phone

mr168

Reaction score
any bug i encountered was when i left my phone to charge overnight, this morning when i turn on, the battery indicator only state 88% charged. i left it to charge for about 8 hrs in total.

Kreissing

Reaction score
any bug i encountered was when i left my phone to charge overnight, this morning when i turn on, the battery indicator only state 88% charged. i left it to charge for about 8 hrs in total.

No such issue for me. Can try call ino to ask

stevetronik

Reaction score

think this is the problem with the android os not the phone, might want to check with ino first.

Does it come with gorilla glass?
this is not some big electronics company ofcuz no gorilla glass

nuser2466

Reaction score
Can bring in camp good enough. MP sometime do spot check. Caught with camera phone, kana charge and phone get confiscated. Happen before and even contractors get their phone confiscated.

Kreissing

Reaction score
Anyone brought their ino one into camp already? any problems?

Another Qns anyone know which shop in Sim Lim Square does custom made Screen Protector?
The one iNo sells scratches easily just pasted on and wipe gently on the screen protector and scratched already.

leeecho

Reaction score
Anyone brought their ino one into camp already? any problems?

Another Qns anyone know which shop in Sim Lim Square does custom made Screen Protector?
The one iNo sells scratches easily just pasted on and wipe gently on the screen protector and scratched already.

I brought in camp today, MP stopped me to check. He ask me where is my msd sticker. I told him this one don't need sticker. Then clear already. you didn't buy the screen protector from fsight? hopefully got cover soon also.

Kreissing

Reaction score
I brought in camp today, MP stopped me to check. He ask me where is my msd sticker. I told him this one don't need sticker. Then clear already. you didn't buy the screen protector from fsight? hopefully got cover soon also.

Bought from them but it got scratched when i wiped the screen protector with a cloth -_-

ice_wing

Reaction score
Got my iNO phone today..think white will look nicer..neverthess, it was surprising fast and good. Happy to get it. The color seem to be a bit fade but maybe that was because I got to used to my Samsung S3. LOL. But there a unfair comparison. :s13:

k3vk3v

Reaction score
How's your battery life? Mine sux 1 min can drop 5% for both my spare battery and the battery that comes with the phone

harrislau

Reaction score
Battery drain quite fast for this phone & please use a better usb charger with brands & 1Amp output to charge, so to minimize the battery memory problem (eg 88% charged for 8hr). The charger that comes with the phone 'CMI' only 0.5Amp, you may have problems using the phone while its plugin to charge (torch screen not responding). :s22:

newbish

Reaction score
those who got the phone, care to post up an antutu benchmark result? :) the one seen in their website has frequency blanked out.. thanks!

mr168

Reaction score
How's your battery life? Mine sux 1 min can drop 5% for both my spare battery and the battery that comes with the phone

I can literally see the battery percentage dropping in the space of 1 min

fnhers.png

2cmsyq.png

2iutij4.png

19mccz.png

2mqmh6u.png

2v0n0v9.png

2up39yh.png

Last edited:

Kreissing

Reaction score

Battery drain quite fast for this phone & please use a better usb charger with brands & 1Amp output to charge, so to minimize the battery memory problem (eg 88% charged for 8hr). The charger that comes with the phone 'CMI' only 0.5Amp, you may have problems using the phone while its plugin to charge (torch screen not responding). :s22:

I can literally see the battery percentage dropping in the space of 1 min

fnhers.png

2cmsyq.png

2iutij4.png

19mccz.png

2mqmh6u.png

2v0n0v9.png

2up39yh.png

Did you guys kill the apps? Pressing and holding the home button only allows you to end the task and not kill the apps.

End Task = Close Apps
Kill Apps = Close Process

There is a difference.. in case you guys are first time android users there are apps or UI which has a shortcut to allow you to sweep kill the apps if you are not using them or if the system are not using them. Also allows you to view which apps are on and how many RAM they are occupying. Apps that are not 'killed' are still draining battery.

I left my iNo One on over night and the battery only dropped from 100% to 90%.. IDK why you guys have this problem if you have sweep kill the apps..

Also I charged with the non detachable charger that came with the phone but did not have any problems. like 8 hours at 88%, got to 100% at 2hrs or so.

PS. I am using 3G too~~

Last edited:

mr168

Reaction score
Did you guys kill the apps? Pressing and holding the home button only allows you to end the task and not kill the apps.

End Task = Close Apps

There is a difference.. in case you guys are first time android users there are apps or UI which has a shortcut to allow you to sweep kill the apps if you are not using them or if the system are not using them. Also allows you to view which apps are on and how many RAM they are occupying. Apps that are not 'killed' are still draining battery.

I left my iNo One on over night and the battery only dropped from 100% to 90%.. IDK why you guys have this problem if you have sweep kill the apps..

Also I charged with the non detachable charger that came with the phone but did not have any problems. like 8 hours at 88%, got to 100% at 2hrs or so.

PS. I am using 3G too~~

don't think by not kiiling off the apps will drain the battery so drastically. i have been using android since nexus one days.

Kreissing

Reaction score
don't think by not kiiling off the apps will drain the battery so drastically. i have been using android since nexus one days.

Then IDK, I always kill apps after i finish using them on GO Launcher, doesnt seem to drain my battery at all.

Yesterday night 100% now 90% only.. not as drastic as yours. If you say killing off apps isnt the problem then probably your battery is the issue~~

But of course HTC is using HTC UI not the default Android OS UI.. So feature wise definitely there will be a big difference, comparing Android OS UI with my S3's Touchwiz UI, there is definitely a BIG difference since S3 is able to end task and kill apps at the same time.~

Last edited:

mr168

Reaction score

End Task = Close Apps

PS. I am using 3G too~~

Then IDK, I always kill apps after i finish using them on GO Launcher, doesnt seem to drain my battery at all.

Yesterday night 100% now 90% only.. not as drastic as yours. If you say killing off apps isnt the problem then probably your battery is the issue~~

i'm going back to ino mobile this weekend to see if they can help to solve the problem.

mr168

Reaction score
You never purchase a spare battery to test if really battery problem first?

nope, never would i know that a low end android phone will have this kind of problem. previously have been using htc and samsung. so never encountered it.

Kreissing

Reaction score
nope, never would i know that a low end android phone will have this kind of problem. previously have been using htc and samsung. so never encountered it.

You already say low end phone mah..... -,- besides they sell at 10dollars only so worth it also

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.