most valued prepaid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillyelf

Reaction score
If it's just a few days I think can if you still can log onto SingTel's network.

Call the validity extension USSD (can't rmb what is the num already), then purchase 90 day one.

That's what I did about 3 years back to get back the expired (2 days) card back to normal. I don't know if it is still available or not.

Can try to log in and extend online. My card had expired on Monday for 2 days before I checked online, but was able to use the credit left to buy the 60-day extension. Didn't notice the 90-day extension till I had paid up ><

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try to log in and extend online. My card had expired on Monday for 2 days before I checked online, but was able to use the credit left to buy the 60-day extension. Didn't notice the 90-day extension till I had paid up ><
Did it get back to normal service after the extension?
If it does, good for you. Don't think about saving that few cents when you've saved a blue note (or even more).

This is good. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from 小米牛贰 using GAGT
Link to my doc without crediting me!!

Sent from Sony E5603 using GAGT

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not Prepaid, But Data That Is CHEAP(er)?

https://www.u.com.my/postpaid

RM98 (SGD$32.70)
- 30GB Data (4G LTE @ Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand)
- Usable In 13 Countries
- Free "Data Backpack" Roaming
- Unlimited Local Calls To All Network (Malaysia ONLY)
- Zero SMS - Cost 3 sen (Umobile) / 8 sen (Others)

https://www.u.com.my/postpaid

RM70 (SGD$23.35)
- 7GB + 8GB* Data (4G LTE @ Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand)
- Usable In 13 Countries
- Free "Data Backpack" Roaming
- Unlimited Local Calls To All Network (Malaysia ONLY)
- Zero SMS - Cost 3 sen (Umobile) / 8 sen (Others)

* 8GB Extra Data Valid Till 31st December 2016.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did it get back to normal service after the extension?
If it does, good for you. Don't think about saving that few cents when you've saved a blue note (or even more).

Link to my doc without crediting me!!

Sent from Sony E5603 using GAGT

You should 'watermark' yourself on the first line of the spreadsheet cause it's gonna be shared around a lot without any crediting.

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just FYI...

For Starhub prepaid users, if your main balance falls below $0.22, you can activate 'Happy Xtra':
http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/mobile/value-added-service/prepaid/happy-xtra.html

'Happy Xtra' is one of the Starhub prepaid VAS:
http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/prepaid-plans/value-added-services.html

Once you successfully activated 'Happy Xtra', you'll get FREE 2 mins local outgoing call time & 10 FREE local outgoing SMS.

This may be useful to those who do not subscribe to any data plan & Starhub prepaid main balance happens to fall below $0.22 -- and thus becomes UNCONTACTABLE (until the Starhub prepaid is topup again).

To activate 'Happy Xtra', use the USSD code: *123*6*2#

Whenever you top up $10 (or more) to your Starhub prepaid, you're entitled to activate 'Happy Xtra' -- when needed.

But you cannot actually activate 'Happy Xtra' UNTIL your Starhub prepaid main balance falls below $0.22.

The FREE 2 mins local outgoing call time & 10 FREE local outgoing SMS given -- after activating 'Happy Xtra' -- will be valid for 3 days.

After 3 days, the FREE minutes and SMS will expire and any unused 'Happy Xtra' balances will be forfeited.

Each time your Starhub prepaid main balance falls below $0.22, 'Happy Xtra' is not automatically activated, you'll have to activate it manually.

I know, I know, there are people who use Starhub prepaid for years & not aware about this 'Happy Xtra' feature/VAS :)

I think this is going to be helpful if so happens someone forget to top up or the talk is longer than expected and finishes off the data.

Does that mean that someone can refuse to top up and keep his balance less than $0.22 keep activating this "Happy Extra" every 3 days ??

Wouldnt this be a loophole for cheapskates ?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should 'watermark' yourself on the first line of the spreadsheet cause it's gonna be shared around a lot without any crediting.
Oh ya true. Will do that later. Thanks for noting that out!

I think this is going to be helpful if so happens someone forget to top up or the talk is longer than expected and finishes off the data.

Does that mean that someone can refuse to top up and keep his balance less than $0.22 keep activating this "Happy Extra" every 3 days ??

Wouldnt this be a loophole for cheapskates ?
T&C already noted once per topup.

Sent from Sony E5653 using GAGT

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Use TPe often better go singtel
I use to work in Pasir ris the 4g is ok but not as good as ST

U can compare using open signal and check on all 3 telco and diff network band from the Collr u can see the. Signal which is better on which location

And wheeee u work and stay and jalan location and make the decision to go which telco

I switched ana happy with singtel

so next time you move change telecom again?

get Singtel the best and you no need to change forever :p

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ported. Make sure to have your Sim card serial no...if can't remember just approach nearby to ask for it. Best to do it at the shopping mall that thrLee of them r exists..:D

Sent from 小米牛贰 using GAGT

no need for that la, there are Android apps that do that. just search for "SIM IMSI" in the Google Play Store can liao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.