My experience with Sony

Razroid

Reaction score
Like someone suggested earlier, you may have gotten a lemon.

if a smartphone cannot handle some simple essential apps, then all Sony users would have returned their phones already. But no such news.

Like you say, the apps that you used were not even from some obscure and sketchy source/developer, they are widely used for god's sake.

So quite sure you had a lemon.

After you collected the replacement phone.
If you happy, you use it, Not happy then sell it.

It happen here and it happen everywhere.

I will never return to Sony.
I will never go back to Samsung.
I will not buy HTC again.
No more LG for me.

We all hear these before and alot of times.

Of course there are also praises for them all.

When Sony gives you lemons, you make lemonade. (and pour it all over their QC team)

Razroid

Reaction score
Anyway, got the phone back, they rejected my refund proposal and the svc manager (guy I talked to in the email) said that he was supposed to report to the police about a "breech of privacy" and that he "gave chance"

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, got the phone back, they rejected my refund proposal and the svc manager (guy I talked to in the email) said that he was supposed to report to the police about a "breech of privacy" and that he "gave chance"

Bottom line
U now got back phone
Go sell it and don't go back to sony
Go else where
Like me I go else where and stay happy
No néedcto waste time and $ to get it fix it's it's not able to make u happy

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually manufacturers should accept a very small percentage of their products being lemon during mass production.

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
Actually manufacturers should accept a very small percentage of their products being lemon during mass production.

yes they do but you have to demonstrate to them that it is really a lemon. you can't just walk in to their face and say it doesn't work but when they tested it for 2 or more days but couldn't replicate the same problem.

i mean if an item can not work, it has to be consistently can not work. it just doesn't made much sense that the thing only can not work in your home but behaves perfectly fine everywhere else. :s22: and the fact that the user made 10x or 20x trips down the service centre is not a good indication that it is a lemon ... or pineapple for that matter.

Razroid

Reaction score
yes they do but you have to demonstrate to them that it is really a lemon. you can't just walk in to their face and say it doesn't work but when they tested it for 2 or more days but couldn't replicate the same problem.

i mean if an item can not work, it has to be consistently can not work. it just doesn't made much sense that the thing only can not work in your home but behaves perfectly fine everywhere else. :s22: and the fact that the user made 10x or 20x trips down the service centre is not a good indication that it is a lemon ... or pineapple for that matter.

Their idea of "testing for 2 or more days" was leaving it on the table for 2 days with no interaction. Ya la, maybe my house got ghost, that's why ghost touch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.