Is this possible?

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone sent this to me so i passed it on...
((From my colleague.
My friend just shared with me. ..3 days ago she was having lunch in Paragon n after lunch she want to cross over to Taka. In front of paragon. . This old lady in her 70yrs..petite. ..soft spoken n very simple n not crafty approached my friend. ..n told her she been waiting for her son to pick her but waited half hour still no sign of him. She afraid she may be waiting at the wrong place plus her hp battery flat. She want my friend to call her son. . My friend did out of feeling sorry for her. But no one pick up after 2nd calls. She ask my friend if she can sms n tell him she is waiting here. Again my friend obliged. Never did she know it's syndicate to retrieve her phone info n got all her credit card n personal info. Less than 3 days this syndicate transact 12 purchase range from $200 to $5,000 Euro. Thanks God, banker very alert n send sms to certify the spending with my friend. Bank puzzle why transaction are from different countries at the same time. So lesson we learn. ..spare no pity even for old ladies asking to borrow yr phone.))
(this happened in Singapore) Please help to pass msg to warn others.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lesson we learn, never put important information in mobile device. The deivce may be lost, sent for repair or hacked via remote connection.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.