Recommend Dual Sim With Both 4G Support

apiong

Reaction score
Mate 10 Pro dual 4G

But is it officially 4G+4G? Can test?

In terms of mobile network dual 4G connectivity, yes, the Mate 10/Pro is 4G+4G

In terms of 4G data connectivity while one SIM is engaged on a call, haven't tested yet, but I assume it involves enabling the "Internet access during calls" option, but it does state need telco support.

jojit

Reaction score
Actually, what is the correct term for 4G on both SIM slots? Trying to search for this kind of phone on internet but been getting crap results mainly 4g+3g/2g. Appreciate your replies!

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, what is the correct term for 4G on both SIM slots? Trying to search for this kind of phone on internet but been getting crap results mainly 4g+3g/2g. Appreciate your replies!

No ideas. :p but maybe u can include is 4G+4G

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any new phone with 4g+4g?

Ya there are quite a lot of those dual 4G phone in the market. Xiaomi from note 5 onwards. Huawei I think nova 3i and mate series, P series not sure but should have.
Oppo not sure but their flagship phone have it.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya there are quite a lot of those dual 4G phone in the market. Xiaomi from note 5 onwards. Huawei I think nova 3i and mate series, P series not sure but should have.
Oppo not sure but their flagship phone have it.

P20 Pro here. Support 4G + 4G and Internet surfing while on a call. I set both my sim to be on LTE only as I had VoLTE on both my sim.

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pocophone F1 user here.

Using Singtel and TPG dual sim.

Can do 4G+ and 4G, with voLTE on both sim simultaneously. Can instantly switch which SIM to use for internet and for dialing.

Shiok to the max. :)

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
is there any dual 4G slot phone that If one sim network is down, I can direcetly use the 2nd sim without the need to switch manually? My mate 10 switching is slow, it cancel all net work and slowly find network again..

wulu1_69

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recommend Samsung a9 pro 2016 version, has build in 5000mah battery which can last longer. Can only get second hand nowadays

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recommend Samsung a9 pro 2016 version, has build in 5000mah battery which can last longer. Can only get second hand nowadays

There are Xiaomi devices that’s brand new with 5000mAh too... Battery life probably even better with more efficient chipset

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.