Red White Mobile Shop?

sgtiarella

Reaction score
got my current phone from them, but that was when they were still in previous location @ cathay...

good price & friendly service :)

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got my Z ultra there sometime ago, friendly services.
Hv not visited the new place thou :D

saggice

Reaction score
Normal
But trade in value is low, don trust their website listed price

GenocidalX

Banned
Reaction score
Hard to get discounts there esp used handsets, prices not exactly cheap as well. At least J2 mobile gives a better price when you do ask.

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
If you do comparisons, this shop arguably offers the cheapest prices for used sets.

But I never got the opportunity to do business with them. Every time I target to buy something from them, they will remove the item from website or out of stock on the very day I decide to go down and transact :s13:.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sold and bought a few phones from them before. Nothing much to complain. Their used phone price not bad. Take in price abit low.

UVERtainment

Reaction score
what are your thoughts on used phones? i'm a little afraid that the phone will not in top condition and may malfunction earlier than expected?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on used phones? i'm a little afraid that the phone will not in top condition and may malfunction earlier than expected?

If u're worried abt that, u should consider getting new sets that have local warranty

saggice

Reaction score
Normally such shops cut down the listed trade in prices when they see the physical phones, say that its scratched here and there.

quanticum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi hi sorry for digging old thread, but anyone buy from them NEW SETS before, know if cash is preferred? are there extra charges for using card?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.