somalia has my hp no.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm on prepaid, sometimes I also don't get how strangers got my number. From overseas as well, I just assume is Tiong and reject instantly.

MBBSclinic

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your email dated October 2014 regarding calls from Somalia.

Allow us to share that we currently are not able to assist our customers to block incoming international calls as this may disrupt other network service providers and well as our customers’ needs. Please note that we will highlight this concern to the relevant team for their kind attention.

Mr Tan, at this point we suggest that you kindly block this number so that you may not receive calls from the line. Furthermore, kindly be cautious of the incoming calls, especially from unknown numbers.

Should you need further assistance regarding this matter, please contact us at 1688 or +65 6235 1688 from overseas (IDD charges apply). We will be glad to help you.

Thank you for your continuous support and have a pleasant day.

Yours sincerely

Nicholas R (Mr)
Customer Care Officer
Email Resolution Team, Consumer Operations
For and on behalf of:
Singapore Telecommunications Limited

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also received before. Checked the country code and it was botswana. Whatever the country, just ignore.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using the app SPC, back from the old days.

I normally just ignore unfamiliar numbers, then block them if they call a second time. Just block the calls, not SMS, so if they really want to, they can still message then I'll decide if I want to entertain them. ;)

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These few months I've also been receiving calls from weird countries. Could be a tactic of getting around the DNC registry, bounce calls overseas..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.