Sony z5 premium or Samsung s7

Executor 84

Reaction score
Of cause s7, i hav both btw..
The only thing nice abt z5 premium is the chrome back..
Camera wise, i prefer samsung.
S7 more slim then z5.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S7 Egde using GAGT

tom_kkh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of cause s7, i hav both btw..
The only thing nice abt z5 premium is the chrome back..
Camera wise, i prefer samsung.
S7 more slim then z5.

Didn't get a chance to see the pix taken by z5.

S7 pix really looks intense n super nice

Executor 84

Reaction score
U can go to m1 or singtel shop to tk a look to see which suits ur needs...

tom_kkh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised S7 u can only choose either to put two sim card or 1 sim card and 1 memory card...

Can't have 2 Sims and 1 memo card at same time

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating on doing this. but any idea if this will render the nfc ezlink function of the SIM card useless?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

the hardware is imbedded into the module, if your sim card works, then it will work as well.

i'm not exactly sure what you mean, but i think the firmware will have only allow one primary sim, and this sim shall be the one which the firmware recognises for nfc sim. can't be one phone with 2 nfc sim right? :D

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the hardware is imbedded into the module, if your sim card works, then it will work as well.

i'm not exactly sure what you mean, but i think the firmware will have only allow one primary sim, and this sim shall be the one which the firmware recognises for nfc sim. can't be one phone with 2 nfc sim right? :D
the tutorial requires the metal chip to be separated from the plastic part of the SIM card in order for both sim cards and microsd to work concurrently. I was wondering if there is any additional cepas or rfid or miscellaneous component built into the plastic part of the new nfc ezlink sim cards.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony goes the wrong path with 810. Otherwise should be very good phone. Because given the 810 hot chip the battery life is still good.

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The S7 will have the advantage of supporting Samsung Pay which will be launched very soon in Singapore. It would be quite convenient to pay for your purchases by tapping your Samsung phone on the payment terminal...

Sent from Sony SGP621 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.