What The Flex can the LG G Flex2 do?

Kaer

Reaction score
Cool. The LG G Flex 2 can take up to a weight of 25kg loaded on its back. Possibly more!

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long the battery can last?
The original G Flex delivered two days' use and the G Flex 2 managed the same. On full charge from 9am, the G Flex 2 generally made it to around 5.30pm the following day, so you can get two working days out of it.

In more intense testing using the Geekbench 3 battery test, the G Flex 2 scored a pretty decent 11-12 hours. It was a similar story when we ran a 720p HD video on loop with the brightness at 50%. That puts it in the same bracket as the iPhone 6 and betters the G3, which does have to contend with the fact that it packs a power-sapping 2K QHD display compared to the G Flex 2's Full HD OLED screen.

If you have a habit of forgetting to charge your phone overnight, the G Flex 2, like the Note 4, uses Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 technology. This lets you get from 0% to 50% battery in less than 40 minutes. It fully lives up to that claim as well, getting you to full charge in just over an hour. Couple that with the G Flex 2's battery-retention qualities in standby and it's a good all-round performance.

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-g-...uality-and-verdict-page-4#SIuvZQSGiCyEG7ol.99

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
the LG G Flex 2 is also powered by the following technologies:

Android Lollipop
POLED
OIS+
Knock code
Qualcomm snapdragon processor

lg_poled_roadmap-630x356.png

The main change that LG shares about POLED is the material and the switch from the traditional glass OLED. The plastic material developed by LG is capable of withstanding high temperatures while maintaining chemical stability when being used as a display. Through the use of plastic, the display can achieve some level of flexibility and curving. The manufacturing process also results in the elimination of bubbles and foreign substances with the POLED’s layers.

no wonder my hp alway very hot after use for a long period of time

Kaer

Reaction score
Is LG G Flex2 water resistance?

This curved design phone is not water resistant.

I thought the instant self healing technology that naturally fixes scratches and blemishes to help the G Flex2 maintain its timeless look is one of the best features from LG.

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G flex2 unique feature are their curve design, naturally fixes or "self-fix" scratches, not sports edition to withstand water resistant/break-resistant lol

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
when they say LG is the most innovative device manufacturer, i thought what...den i google the knock code...and realised
by using the Knock CodeTM, you can simply tap your security pattern on the screen and easily use your phone without having to ever pick it up.
A perfect combination of convenience and security.

Kaer

Reaction score
lol that's the phone in Star Awards right...

lol yeah, LG marketing budget must be very big. Keep seeing Kate Pang showing off the flamenco red G Flex 2.

Anyway, the G Flex 2 is quite new, was released only about a month ago. Features Android 5.0 Lollipop, POLED, OIS+, Qualcomm snapdragon processor 810, and the LG knock code feature. It might be even more powerful than the LG G4, which will be announced later this month.

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
the LG Flex 2 should be able to bear a load of at least 25kg! 3000mah battery is actually not bad consider only full hd 5.5" screen. powered by Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 should not drawn so much power.

msm8994 snapdragon ish the latest one?

DarkBlue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got rewards ? What the flex !

I think the LG G Flex have good curves, high pixel, have android lollopop, POLED display, OIS+ camera, knock code knock on for easy access, good battery density, curvy.

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually 25kg, if i put in my back pocket and sit on it....will crack anot?

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
the LG Flex 2 with 3000mah battery on full hd 5.5" screen. powered by Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 should not drawn so much power

ok so how long it can last?

zenify.me

Reaction score
lol yeah, LG marketing budget must be very big. Keep seeing Kate Pang showing off the flamenco red G Flex 2.

Anyway, the G Flex 2 is quite new, was released only about a month ago. Features Android 5.0 Lollipop, POLED, OIS+, Qualcomm snapdragon processor 810, and the LG knock code feature. It might be even more powerful than the LG G4, which will be announced later this month.

lg g4 and lg g flex 2 targeting different user group imo.
nonetheless it seems that lg g flex 2 is one of the most affordable snapdragon 810 android devices in local market at the moment.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a small reminder as posted within the rules in the first post:-

Members who spam or create nuisance posts will have points deducted and infractions issued for misuse of the forum and not adhering to forum rules.

Thanks chiu for your participation!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.