[SIC] 2016 SRS promo

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every 15k i topup, i save $3K in taxes, so $50 or no, i will topup all the same.

The $50 is an added bonus which i will gladly take. Topup the moment i saw this thread.

For added info, for those who want to safeguard your deposit in SRS, just use it buy OCC5.1% preference shares or some investment grade bonds like capmall 3.08%, you get 3%-4% risk free, unless issuer collapse of course

Wow, save $3k in taxes!

OCC5.1% == GG0?

Zopizz

Reaction score
What's tier2 preference shares? There's another ocbc similar fixed income with higher 5.6% coupon.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
made a max transfer to DBS SRS earlier..hope still can make it for the promo credit.

bettersaint

Reaction score
Don't you guys notice that DBS has schedule of charges levied for their custodian services?

Read that OCBC has no charges, isn;t it better? :s12:

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All three - DBS, OCBC, UOB - have a schedule for charges for their SRS accounts and transactions, but I believe they have all been waiving them for years now.

sainty91

Reaction score
All three - DBS, OCBC, UOB - have a schedule for charges for their SRS accounts and transactions, but I believe they have all been waiving them for years now.

Guys, your experience here is DBS despite showing the schedule of charges, they don't levy those fees? I have opened with DBS thinking of going towards OCBC

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have never been charged anything with DBS, except for the 50 cents per shares buy/sell transaction.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont think i have been charged any custodian fees either. Unless they charge without me knowing...

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the use of SRS for some? According to stat, 30% of money is left idle in SRS in the last few years :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.