Aia vitality app challenge

nekoarc

Reaction score
How to earn rebates when shopping at cold storage??

Everything from here: https://www.aiavitality.com.sg/memberportal/partners/cold_storage#/need_to_know
TLDR:
1) Do AIA Vitality Health Review or AIA Vitality Health Check
2) Get stuff with HealthyFood™ tags on the shelves and the letter “V” printed on the shelf price tag
2) At real-person check out, present your AIA Vitality card and let the cashier scan the barcode
3) On your receipt, the letter “V” will also be printed next to the HealthyFood™ items.
4) Once u accumulate at least $5/$10, once a month, AIA will email u a $5/$10 barcode

...) Use barcode for cashback when paying next time

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Samsung health had problem connecting to Vitality Weekly since 6 Sep. Tried reinstall the apps but it did not help. I called the hotline and followed some steps and the connection is back again. The missing points from last week now updated correctly. For your info in case u encounter similar issue.

window_12

Reaction score
My Samsung health had problem connecting to Vitality Weekly since 6 Sep. Tried reinstall the apps but it did not help. I called the hotline and followed some steps and the connection is back again. The missing points from last week now updated correctly. For your info in case u encounter similar issue.
me too...can teach how to update ?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me too...can teach how to update ?

I only roughly remember the steps. It goes something like
1) open Samsung Health, tap on top right, tap on settings, tap on "about samsung health"
2) tap multiple times on the version number till it change to developer mode.
3) tap on back arrow, tap on data permission, tap on vitality weekly, off everything
4) Open Vitality weekly app, tap on the top right 3 dots, tap link your device or app, tap Samsung Health, off the connection
5) Go back to Samsung Health app, go to data permission again, tap on vitality weekly, now on the connection and on everything except the heart rate
6) Go back Vitality Weekly app, link app or devices, connect back Samsung Health, click on the spinning circular icon on the top right to refresh the connection. Everthing goes well, connection should be back and it will take a while for the steps to sync and the missing points to be awarded.

You can try and see if it works, not sure if I miss out anything. Worst case can call in to enquire and come back here to share if the steps are correct.

Last edited:

Kermit_TheFrog

Master Member
Reaction score
I only roughly remember the steps. It goes something like
1) open Samsung Health, tap on top right, tap on settings, tap on "about samsung health"
2) tap multiple times on the version number till it change to developer mode.
3) tap on back arrow, tap on data permission, tap on vitality weekly, off everything
4) Open Vitality weekly app, tap on the top right 3 dots, tap link your device or app, tap Samsung Health, off the connection
5) Go back to Samsung Health app, go to data permission again, tap on vitality weekly, now on the connection and on everything except the heart rate
6) Go back Vitality Weekly app, link app or devices, connect back Samsung Health, click on the spinning circular icon on the top right to refresh the connection. Everthing goes well, connection should be back and it will take a while for the steps to sync and the missing points to be awarded.

You can try and see if it works, not sure if I miss out anything. Worst case can call in to enquire and come back here to share if the steps are correct.

It worked. Thanks so much. wasted 100 points cause of this.

bigtux

Reaction score
For those who have the same problem as me. This solved it.

------------------

Thank you for your email and we are sorry for the late reply.

Please be informed that we check with technical department, as per our technical team mention, there is configuration issue with S-Health. S-Health application allows only in developer mode to get the steps or exercise. Please try to configure as SHealth-->Settings-->About--> multiple click on version number. Then try to de-link and link and sync. Please maintain proper internet connection when syncing.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to contact us at 1800 248 8000 or send us an email at support@aiavitality.com.sg.

Real change to health begins at AIAVitality.com.sg.

Yours Sincerely
Vitality Support

I know that is from a long way back ...

But I just like to say that this WORKS!

My S-Health didn't sync to the Vitality app.

S-Health syncs well with everything else (Income etc) but just doesn't want to work with Vitality App. Uninstall, reinstall also cannot work.

Then saw this ...

Open S-Health --> Settings-->About Samsung Health

See the version number? Put your finger on the version number and click many times.

It will change to "DEVELOPER MODE"

Then go back to your Vitality app and sync again

All good!

Thank you so much for this post!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

S-Health syncs well with everything else (Income etc) but just doesn't want to work with Vitality App. Uninstall, reinstall also cannot work.

Then saw this ...

See the version number? Put your finger on the version number and click many times.

All good!

I just shared it a couple of posts above also

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah - Just saw it!

I got to the initial post by Google :p

Btw need to stay in the developer mode for the Samsung Health to stay connected. I tried switching back to normal mode and Samsung health gets disconnected from vitality weekly.

Last edited:

ulante

Reaction score
Hi. I fixed the Sync issue by changing to developer mode. Thanks for the sharing. Now I got another issue.
Anyone got the error login "icon image size too big ...". I go to S Health but it will pop out the AIA login screen with this error message. Uninstall and re-install no use.

Kermit_TheFrog

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. I fixed the Sync issue by changing to developer mode. Thanks for the sharing. Now I got another issue.
Anyone got the error login "icon image size too big ...". I go to S Health but it will pop out the AIA login screen with this error message. Uninstall and re-install no use.

Yes, Saw a few of the members here getting the issue.
They just uninstall the app for now. Didnt managed to find a solution and just keep the Weekly App.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Then saw this ...

All good!

A simple Google search fixes my Vitality S Health sync problem.

isanskii

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am new to AIA Vitality Weekly challenge but I do clock more than 10,000 steps in a day. Please do drop me a message and add me to your team!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.