Anyone here buy bitcoin? (do not advertise/post referrals/emails)

godspeed1208

Reaction score
Who using coinhako ? i just transferred 1 btc from blockchain wallet to coinhako to try sell it and withdraw but being over an hour but still don't see the btc in coinhako account. Now i am getting worried if it will even come.. Any advise? when i did the same and transfer to coinbase, i can also immiedately see in coinbase account. Thanks

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who using coinhako ? i just transferred 1 btc from blockchain wallet to coinhako to try sell it and withdraw but being over an hour but still don't see the btc in coinhako account. Now i am getting worried if it will even come.. Any advise? when i did the same and transfer to coinbase, i can also immiedately see in coinbase account. Thanks

used coinhako a year ago and sometimes it does take some time depending on the size of the bitcoin

u can go to this site: https://blockchain.info/ , key in the unique code n u can see where ur btc is going (forgot whether it does estimate the amount of time required also or not)

humph

Reaction score
Yeah sometimes when the btc confirmations are slow it's also not the fault of the exchanges. I've just switched to Coinhako. Seems they're having an influx of users after adding ETH buy/sell.

greenarrow_23

Reaction score
Yeah sometimes when the btc confirmations are slow it's also not the fault of the exchanges. I've just switched to Coinhako. Seems they're having an influx of users after adding ETH buy/sell.
That's right. The slow transaction time is the issue of the bitcoin blockchain now. It has almost nothing to do with the exchanges but the technology itself. Bitcoin needs to find a resolution fast otherwise ethereum might just become the dominant blockchain soon.

Sent from the island using GAGT

spec116

Reaction score
after reading this thread...seems like coinhako has lowest rates 0.9%

thinking of buying Ethereum & wait it grows high like bitcoin
can i sell back ethereum & convert back to sgd?

any coinhako user can guide me?
thanks

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after reading this thread...seems like coinhako has lowest rates 0.9%

thinking of buying Ethereum & wait it grows high like bitcoin
can i sell back ethereum & convert back to sgd?

any coinhako user can guide me?
thanks

i used coinhako more than a year ago, not sure whether its the same now. but its pretty straightforward, just buy and then it will tell u how much to transfer to their local bank acc, wait 1-2 business days for it to be credited. if ur not sure of anything, just ask their support first, they are pretty helpful.

spec116

Reaction score
i used coinhako more than a year ago, not sure whether its the same now. but its pretty straightforward, just buy and then it will tell u how much to transfer to their local bank acc, wait 1-2 business days for it to be credited. if ur not sure of anything, just ask their support first, they are pretty helpful.

what u using now? got better than coinhako?

the verification need to take self photo to confirm account...1st time see such verification
normally just IC n bills

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what u using now? got better than coinhako?

the verification need to take self photo to confirm account...1st time see such verification
normally just IC n bills

I only bought btc once, never bought again.

because fake IC and bills can be found all over the web, so how can they be sure that IC is urs?

ketforme

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need to do an online purchase but the website only accepts bitcoin for payment. I totally do not know how to use bitcoin. Can someone please guide me step by step? The total cost of what i want to buy is about 600 euros.

Or if anyone wiling to make the payment for me using their bitcoin account, i am willing to meet you if you stay in east area to pass you cash with alittle extra.

Wolong.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have bitcoins want to sell to me can wechat me bankofwolong
I will arrange my guy to meetup and deal at serangoon or jurong area. Buying in big bulks

spec116

Reaction score
I only bought btc once, never bought again.

because fake IC and bills can be found all over the web, so how can they be sure that IC is urs?

U that time register coinhako no need take photo?

http://coinhako.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-do-i-verify-my-account-1

Im looking how to buy ethereum...so many wallet..duno which is safe
Any recommendation?

ONEXOX DEALER

Reaction score
Keen in BitCoin Trading

I am newbies.
Wanna know more about BTC.
Hope to get someone as mentor to guide.
Seen so many youtube, getting more confuse.
Some apps have referral, some dont..
Thanks

nashlin

Reaction score
I am newbies.
Wanna know more about BTC.
Hope to get someone as mentor to guide.
Seen so many youtube, getting more confuse.
Some apps have referral, some dont..
Thanks
BTC is bitcoin in short. It is one of the cryptocurrency, meaning currency in digital form. Bitcoin is considered the first crypto currency to be 'invented' or coded.
Think of it as gold or silver where you need to mine it. All crypto currency needs to be mine in order to be available. When a currency needs to be sent to someone else, a coding is required to encrypt it. Only the person with the encryption can open it.
For actual owning, buying and selling bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, you will first need to exchange real money in sgd, usd, eur, etc for a cryptocurrency. Once in digital form, you can send and receive this currency to other person or exchange of your choice.
But beware that some exchange or person you buy from may be scam. So you will need to do your research before depositing money to buy them. Hope this helps.

subprimelive

Reaction score
BTC is bitcoin in short. It is one of the cryptocurrency, meaning currency in digital form. Bitcoin is considered the first crypto currency to be 'invented' or coded.
Think of it as gold or silver where you need to mine it. All crypto currency needs to be mine in order to be available. When a currency needs to be sent to someone else, a coding is required to encrypt it. Only the person with the encryption can open it.
For actual owning, buying and selling bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, you will first need to exchange real money in sgd, usd, eur, etc for a cryptocurrency. Once in digital form, you can send and receive this currency to other person or exchange of your choice.
But beware that some exchange or person you buy from may be scam. So you will need to do your research before depositing money to buy them. Hope this helps.

Noob question to ask, is it difficult to withdraw my bitcoin into cash in singapore?there are machines for me to deposit cash to become bitcoin but not the other way

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noob question to ask, is it difficult to withdraw my bitcoin into cash in singapore?there are machines for me to deposit cash to become bitcoin but not the other way

not difficult, use sites like coinhako to send ur btc to ur coinhako wallet then sell to SGD then withdraw from there

Duongmanh92

Reaction score
Hi there,
Im a newbie and I'm wondering where is the best place to buy BTC?
Coinbase, coinhako or localbitcoin,...?
My priorities is cheap and secured, so I've done some calculations to measures about how much I need to pay to buy 1BTC at 9.20am, 7th June (price on their website in sgd ):

1. Coinbase
3896 (price) + 3896x3.5% (fee) = 4048$
2. Coinhako
4149 (price) + 4149x0.9% (fee) = 4186$
2. Localbitcoin:
Cheapest seller is selling at 4286$

- about security: coinbase is the best (i guess) because they are US based boker and got website and mobile app pretty good.

=> so is Coinbase the best place to buy bitcoin?
Anything wrong or missing in my calculations (like hidden fees,....) pls correct me.
Hope to hear from you guys!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.