Anyone here buy bitcoin? (do not advertise/post referrals/emails)

DevilPlate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm rather new to this and I'm reading up on xfers and coinhako/binance. Just wondering if there are any safety concerns bc their verification process requires us to send in a photo of us with our nric.
Sorry for such a noob question :(

Sent from Lalaland using GAGT
Verification is OK for me.

My main concern is the exit strategy for big amount >$50k (All exchanges have withdrawal limit something like $5-10k/day or $30k/mth)

narutos

Reaction score
Verification is OK for me.

My main concern is the exit strategy for big amount >$50k (All exchanges have withdrawal limit something like $5-10k/day or $30k/mth)

there're some exchanges with no limit on fiat withdrawal after you do kyc verification, e.g bitstamp

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For short term trading, can consider trade Bitcoin Etf (Ticker GBTC)

i dont think GBTC is an ETF.
and GBTC places a premium over the BTC market price and it charges a 2% fee /yr if i am not wrong to store the bitcoins.

retail investors better off buying BTC directly.

binbintan

Reaction score
Selling tether

Have some tether to sell, if anyone wanna save on transaction fees. I wanna save on exchange rates. Just buy my tether and use it to buy BTC. Heeaaaat me up

Last edited:

puteh83

Reaction score
Hi, I have some ethereum in coinhako.
However, I'm unable to create a sending or receiving address. Anyone with same problem?
Thought can finally cash it out.

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

the_gryffindor

Reaction score
Does anyone know which exchange does recurring crypto purchases? I know Coinbase and crypto.com has the service. But my credit cards keep getting rejected.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow this thread exists for so long. Those pioneers in this thread must be damn wealthy.

I am only starting into cryptos.
:s13:
Does anyone know which exchange does recurring crypto purchases? I know Coinbase and crypto.com has the service. But my credit cards keep getting rejected.
I think Genemi has this option. Binance .com doesn't seem to have it.

Any expert can advise what is the cheapest and easiest way to buy usdT?
For large sums like 20k sgd, use Interactive Brokers and Binance .com.

You can save a lot of fees.

sylves

Reaction score
Wow this thread exists for so long. Those pioneers in this thread must be damn wealthy.

I am only starting into cryptos.
:s13:

I think Genemi has this option. Binance .com doesn't seem to have it.

For large sums like 20k sgd, use Interactive Brokers and Binance .com.

You can save a lot of fees.

What transfer mode did you use in Binance for large sums?

sylves

Reaction score
Is DBS remit free? You need to use their currency conversion rate and pay for the remit fee ? Doesn't it add up to pay more than P2P ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.