anyone playing golf here...

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard can mingle with tokays... true anot? :(

Why not work as a caddy instead? You can eavesdrop what the big bosses are talking about the inside of their companies. At least you are being paid as a caddy instead of forking out money to play. :D

alexchia01

Reaction score
heard can mingle with tokays... true anot? :(

I play golf, I played with many people and make many friends.

Yes, Golf is a game that you can mingle and make friends with different types of people... Bosses, directors, top managements, employees, pretty ladies and even young students.

You join games with others and participates in events to meet new people.

I've quite a few neighbors who are bosses or in top management and they love golf. They'll play with me anytime anywhere.

However, if you play with them because you want something out of them, they'll tell you off right away.

Play golf if you like the sport, don't play it to get something out of someone. These people are not stupid.

sgpropertyasia

Reaction score
any golf kaki here that we can arrange a game together. we dun need to play with big bosses, just an ordinary golfer here.

Reaction score
I'm keen to pick up golf but i'm as lost as a sotong. I suppose I will need a coach, does anyone have one to recommend?

What should I look out for and are there any common knowledge I should know before starting out?

Hope I'll get some kind inputs from fellow seniors here!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.