Like Tree2Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
Master Member

AXA INSPIRE Flexi 2

hi,

just a check how many of u here got AXA Inspire flexi2 plan?
Illegal_Operation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #2

My boyfriend has the plan. Why?
warmsummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #3
Master Member

How he find it so far? When he gt it? His coverage n premium is?
Old 29-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #4

AXA inspire flexi is an ILP right? My friend got one, 190k coverage, $100/mth, if 5% roi, his SV will be half of his premiums after 40 years lor, cui max... i think quite very not worth it.
Old 29-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #5

AXA inspire flexi is an ILP right? My friend got one, 190k coverage, $100/mth, if 5% roi, his SV will be half of his premiums after 40 years lor, cui max... i think quite very not worth it.
Ya inspire flexi is an ILP. But some people prefer ILP, although i am not really supportive of ILP, but still, a lousy saving plan is better then no saving plan (True to a certain extend though).
iCuteCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #6

Ya inspire flexi is an ILP. But some people prefer ILP, although i am not really supportive of ILP, but still, a lousy saving plan is better then no saving plan (True to a certain extend though).
ehh, i take it as a protection plan rather than a savings plan cos it's actually losing money than increasing it. If want savings at least go for endowment.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #7
Master Member

What u mean by half of his premiums after 40 years? SV?

I think is it because of his coverage and his low premium?
Old 30-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #8

How he find it so far? When he gt it? His coverage n premium is?
I don't know as he only got it last year. If I remember correctly, they won't invest 100% of your premiums in the first 3 years. From the 4th year onwards, then will invest 105% of the investment. Why don't you check with the financial planner? If you want, I can pass you my bf's agent contact number.
Old 30-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #9

y not take a look at great eastern's smart protect?

For AXA inspire flexi 2, it is accelerated benefit, if contracted with CI, will pay out.
For Smart Protect, the CI benefit is in addition, meaning after CI payout, policy still inforce and once contracted CI, premiums will be waived off.
Old 30-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
High Supremacy Member

ehh, i take it as a protection plan rather than a savings plan cos it's actually losing money than increasing it. If want savings at least go for endowment.
I agree. Take it as a protection plan with option to surrender (partially or full) during retirement.

For AXA inspire flexi 2, it is accelerated benefit, if contracted with CI, will pay out.
For Smart Protect, the CI benefit is in addition, meaning after CI payout, policy still inforce and once contracted CI, premiums will be waived off.
I just ran a random quote.

30 ANB, male, non smoker
$250k death benefit
$250k addition CI
Premium waiver rider

$4539.85 pa.

I could reduce the premium at current coverage or increase the coverage to $300k each for death/CI.

Last edited by kebinu; 30-01-2012 at 10:56 PM..
kebinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #11

AXA Flexi 2 also do have additional CI benefits.
jiawei_0727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
Honorary Member

dun link ur protection together with investment....
iCuteCube and Marcusse like this.
matchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #13

I think both you can choose accelerated or additional.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #14
Honorary Member

all these protection tagged to your policy, any one good day u decide to cash out the whole policy(if u choose to do that), the protection part will go with the cancellation..

my suggestion( if u still wan to buy this plan), is to take the lowest coverage possible and buy a separate term plan...
matchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #15
High Supremacy Member

all these protection tagged to your policy, any one good day u decide to cash out the whole policy(if u choose to do that), the protection part will go with the cancellation..

my suggestion( if u still wan to buy this plan), is to take the lowest coverage possible and buy a separate term plan...
There is flexibility of partial surrender and allow the protection to continue. Anyway, is protection still crucial at retirement age? It really differs among everyone.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.