Best Internet Bank for SME?

pinkpiggie

Reaction score
I am looking for a corporate bank acct. But which one ah, as most seems to require high deposits?
also do they hv good internet banking? No time to go to the branches:s13:

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a corporate bank acct. But which one ah, as most seems to require high deposits?
OCBC has quite a strong SME banking support.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi pinkpiggie,

We have a Business Entrepreneur Account (BEA), which caters to the needs of Singapore-based businesses who are no more than 6 months old. The BEA can be opened with a minimum initial deposit of S$3,000.

Here are some benefits of the account:
- No minimum balance fee for the first 6 months
- Instant account opening with cheque book issued on the spot
- Personalised Business Debit Card with lifetime waiver of annual fees

As our corporate customer, you can also enjoy complimentary access to our internet banking portal, Velocity@OCBC. There are different types of service packages available, depending on your company’s needs.

If you have further questions about corporate banking with us, please call our Business Banking Commercial Service Centre hotline at 6538 1111, and we can arrange for our Business Development Manager to assist you further.

^Moira
For OCBC Bank

Last edited:

Metrix

Reaction score
Uob business internet banking don't work on ipad/iphone. not sure about other banks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.