Best Term Insurance Plan(Do Not Solicit for Pm)

moejoseph

Reaction score
i quoted for ANB 42!

if its ANB 43 then it will be the same as what boredboiboi quoted :)

Usually for Aviva their system ANB calculation is a bit weird, will need to know the exact birthdate to get the accurate quote.

Have tested with Boredboiboi before, based on the random birthdate we input, the ANB and quotes can come out differently :)

boredboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Usually for Aviva their system ANB calculation is a bit weird, will need to know the exact birthdate to get the accurate quote.

Have tested with Boredboiboi before, based on the random birthdate we input, the ANB and quotes can come out differently :)

I think u meant AXA.

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ahh, normally i would ask for exact to give the quotations across different companies but since its an open forum i assume some might not be so keen to post their personal particulars online. normally i just set a random birthdate haha.

Learnt something new today! :s13::s13:

moejoseph

Reaction score
ahh, normally i would ask for exact to give the quotations across different companies but since its an open forum i assume some might not be so keen to post their personal particulars online. normally i just set a random birthdate haha.

Learnt something new today! :s13::s13:

Haha no prob! Usually more exact will be to give the month as well, coz some insurers use Age Last Birthday while some uses Age Next Birthday.

Only with the exact month then a more accurate quote can be given, though there may still be some error if the half-year mark falls on that month as well.

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha no prob! Usually more exact will be to give the month as well, coz some insurers use Age Last Birthday while some uses Age Next Birthday.

Only with the exact month then a more accurate quote can be given, though there may still be some error if the half-year mark falls on that month as well.

Haha notice that as well!

I guess safest is for those who really want the exact quote to PM the month and year, would definitely be the most accurate.

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sing life having perpetual 15% on premium for term & CI for product until 31st jan :)

Barracudaz

Reaction score
Hi I would like a quote for term insurance

1) 250k, till age 65, ANB 26, non smoker, male, eci
2) 100k, till age 65, ANB 26, non smoker, male, eci

Many thanks!

Last edited:

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Many thanks!

Company T:
250k Death+TPD+ECI -> $ 1597.20

100k Death+TPD+ECI -> $625.20

moejoseph

Reaction score

Many thanks!

From AXA

1) $250k Death/TPD/ECI till age 65
$927.32/year
2) $100k Death/TPD/ECI till age 65
$423.20/year

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.