Beware of New Money Making Scheme Emerging in Singapore

alexchia01

Reaction score
I never intro my friends or family of any investment products unless i am very sure i can make steady returns for consecutively for at least 2 years.

2 years is too short. Must at least 5 years. Even so, some scams last for decades, remember Bernie Madoff.

star

Reaction score
Hi

I am a investor in RBI. I am worried now.

May I know what action you have taken to get you annual return?
I am also a RBI Holdings investor. Recently, I received some info on settlements. My concern now is whether the settlements are uniform that it the same for all investors as I was arranged to meet them 1 on 1.

Informant_X

Reaction score
Yes recently all sorts of scams wannabes Hovering around.. some hot topics like RBI Holdings, Macro Realty; Krystal Choo from Wander / Tickle & lots more surfacing...I think bottom line don’t be greedy put money in your own pocket is the safest of all

Last edited:

Phoenix1975

Reaction score
Hi Star

Have you had your 1-to-1 meeting with RBI? I have not received any invite from them and I am not able to reach anyone.

Is there anyone else affected too?

Mamacool-36

Reaction score
so scary. now cheating everywhere

It's everywhere all your information is given to them by very bad bankers. PLS take note many many scams out there they make millions and many gangs are involved. Bring a friend they will not force a deal on you.... But go alone they will close a deal on you.... Be alart inform the police call CBIB directly tell them the meeting and bring them to the office if you dare take the risk cause they know where u stay also...

Phoenix1975

Reaction score
Hi All

I will appreciate anyone with investment in RBI holdings to contact me. I am not getting any response from them, RBI.

Thanks.

natgop

Reaction score
Hi, I am an investor with rbi holding from 2013. Last spoke to them feb 2019, they said still under investigation. After that MIA. I am considering making a police report soon, hope this helps.

altertainment

Master Member
Reaction score
Received a call from reign debt structures informing that RBI holding is going to go bankrupt. And this debt company wants to meet on how they can recover the money. I did a google search and no website or anything was found!

AdamCho

Reaction score
Hi, I am an investor with rbi holding from 2013. Last spoke to them feb 2019, they said still under investigation. After that MIA. I am considering making a police report soon, hope this helps.

Hi, I am too an investor. Not able to contact them also. Already made a police report and the case had been diverted to Commercial Affair. Suggest you do the same.

natgop

Reaction score
Hi, I am too an investor. Not able to contact them also. Already made a police report and the case had been diverted to Commercial Affair. Suggest you do the same.
I made police report early May 2019. RBI Holdings director has been charged in court for cheating, forgery, etc on 5th July 2019. Reported by CNA and there is a media release on the SPF website. :(

Phoenix1975

Reaction score
I made police report early May 2019. RBI Holdings director has been charged in court for cheating, forgery, etc on 5th July 2019. Reported by CNA and there is a media release on the SPF website. :(
Hi

Oh no. Not sure what happens now.

Any idea how else to get back the investment made?

I am so lost. :(

AdamCho

Reaction score
Hi

Oh no. Not sure what happens now.

Any idea how else to get back the investment made?

I am so lost. :(

Most likely they will liquidate. We might get some small portion of our investment back after they paid off their creditors. Unless it is acquired and can resume its operation. Maybe then, hopefully, the new management will honor the existing investors' contract.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.