Beware of Saxo Capital Markets

alexchia01

Reaction score
Joined this forum to let ppl know that this is not a good company to trade with.

I bought Capital Commercial Trust shares with their custodian account and there was a rights issue. Most people would have gotten their new rights shares by Friday 27th Oct to trade. I received it only around today(31Oct), around 5pm.

The delayed could have caused me some losses if the stock were to go down and I am not able to sell it.

Also, Saxo did not allocate any excess rights to me. I have 12000 mother shares of Capital Commercial Trust. My friend has an account with CIMB custodian and he was being allocated 1500 excess shares. He has 10000 shares with CIMB.

Just sharing for ppl to be aware of trading with them. I don't think anyone would want my experience of getting their shares delayed and excess rights makaned by the brokerage.

Saxo is a CFD provider. You cannot treat them like the other real brokerage firms. They don't treat their clients fair because their way of making money is by screwing their clients.

If you want to invest, open an account with a real brokerage company.

bei_ge_wang

Banned
Reaction score
I think this is not the first time i have heard of such complaints regarding saxo..

Last time here and edmw also got people complain before..

TrendTrader

Reaction score
Yeap. I have been trading with them since around 2012. They are getting from good to really bad now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.