BOC SmartSaver

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
You guys and gals go in if you keen ba.
I am just gonna stay with local bank 360 and one account and fast saver. My 2 cents.

zumaba

Reaction score
din waste time with a frog mindset.

anyway i just opened a dual currency saving a/c with BOC under promotion, super good.

Yep, it is a saving a/c but your fund will be hold for 6mth under promotion rate.

SGD 6mth for 1.8% while RMB 6mth for 3.5% which the teller told me is even higher than the RMB interest rate in China.

Last edited:

sbs199

Reaction score
din watse time with a frog mindset.

anyway i just opened a dual saving currency a/c with BOC under promotion, super good.

SGD 6mth for 1.8% while RMB 6mth for 3.5% which the teller told me even higher than the RMB interest rate in China.

yes. didnt know how they do. in fact Yu E Bao, the monetary fund product offered by Alibaba is giving 2.9% pa only:s22:

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tested BOC FAST Bi-directional with DBS / OCBC / Maybank. It's working fine.

SCB does not even allow you to select FAST mode. It only allow you to enter amount

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Tested BOC FAST Bi-directional with DBS / OCBC / Maybank. It's working fine.

SCB does not even allow you to select FAST mode. It only allow you to enter amount

Hmm, it works fine when I transfer from SCB to other banks though...

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes only scb cant. i din realise and trsf my scb funds. now, dbs and ocbc funds in except scb

shd have trsf to ocbc or dbs before i trsf to BoC...now 6k gona have no interest for a few days..crap

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
yes only scb cant. i din realise and trsf my scb funds. now, dbs and ocbc funds in except scb

shd have trsf to ocbc or dbs before i trsf to BoC...now 6k gona have no interest for a few days..crap

Should be 1 day only.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully haha...so this month no full 1.55%+0.6%+base currency le.

Since salary i dont have haha

now have to whack ocbc 500 and boc 500 lol

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway BOC has been around since my Grandma time. Her time she only got BOC dont even have posb. Even now she has only one bank account and i.e. BOC.

Not that I am trying to say BOC is good. if you have no trust in tiong bank just put zhun zhun $50k. u will be fully protected by SDIC

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah tiong bank.... not sure if i feel safe putting my money there even with deposit insurance...

Yes, it is very unsafe with ah tiong bank.
Just look at it. No crowd, no customers, only staff lazing around.

It is safer to bank with DBS, UOB and OCBC where people queue and congregate.
Like penguins cuddling together, safety in numbers is a good insurance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.