Castlewood?

Kindperson

Reaction score
Hi Jackie, I wish to link up with you and fellow investors to decide whether to publicize this matter in the media. Please PM me, thanks!

Kindperson

Reaction score
Hi Mangda,

I just replied your email, is CWG still operating in their Shenton Way office?
Wanted to meet them but PIC always not in Singapore.

Kindperson....As you haven't responded to my email, or the others that you contacted, am i to assume you are from Castlewood Group.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The longer you take to do this, the more time they have to move their money out of their company.

Perhaps by now, it is already an empty shell.

shapegirl

Reaction score
My husband has been keeping in touch with over 30 China castle wood investors who are willing to work together and file a claim. Pm me your contact. Will get you into the whatsapp group chat.

Joanhhh

Reaction score
My husband has been keeping in touch with over 30 China castle wood investors who are willing to work together and file a claim. Pm me your contact. Will get you into the whatsapp group chat.

Hi Shapegirl, can pm me your contact . I will like to be added in the group chat. Am new to this

mangda

Reaction score

Shapegirl I dont have enuf posts to allow to pm you, can you please contact me at hantujul008 at gmail dot com

mangda

Reaction score
We are a small group of Castlewood investors in Singapore and looking for other dissatisfied investors to join us in approaching the media or other institutions in Singapore to raise public awareness of what we feel are their unfair financial practices.
You should have a genuine complaint, such as denial of early exit in 2016 as per your agreement or one of those that signed up for fixed interest returns and has not received a annual return as per your agreement.

As we hope to go public with only genuine complaints, you should be comfortable for your name to become public as well, we have sought legal advice and those options are still being reviewed.

Email me at hantujul008 at gmail.com with the details of your issue.

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems that there is some kind of hush-hush going on. No exposé, no news.

Wonder what is going on.

Notocastlewood

Reaction score
Hi JuniorLion
We are in the wip of contacting the media if you must know
Looks like more and more people are coming up. How do I join in the complaint? Same issue. Denied early exit and loads or rubbish excuses and then also so difficult to book the bloody room. None available ALL THE TIME!

And the CEO once advertised freely buying a brand new Bentley. What a load of scammers. The original people who I bought the contract with, all GONE. And now it’s brenda holding the fort.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.