Dash promotion (No referral)

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called CSO. She said email invite qualifies for the $50 cashback promo as well.
She said that I shld deposit exactly $8k on 1 Aug (a Sat !) & hold it til 31 Aug, so that my Aug ADB is exactly $8k more than my Jul ADB.
Dont deposit now cos it will only bump up your Jul ADB.

For the 10% cashback, I top up at ard 2pm on 28 Jul but did not receive cashback. Assume too late liao for that.

Did you ask CSO whether those people who had received $50 in earlier top up promotions qualify for this new promotion?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I wonder if depositing on a Saturday works.

power789

Master Member
Reaction score
Top up my dash 100 from scb dash acc 2 days ago...until now no 10 cashback....

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you ask CSO whether those people who had received $50 in earlier top up promotions qualify for this new promotion?

No, I forgot to ask that. Assume that if I am not eligible bcos of that condition, they shldnt have sent me an "invite email". Besides, nothing in the T&C mention excluding those who previously received.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called CSO. She said email invite qualifies for the $50 cashback promo as well.
She said that I shld deposit exactly $8k on 1 Aug (a Sat !) & hold it til 31 Aug, so that my Aug ADB is exactly $8k more than my Jul ADB.
Dont deposit now cos it will only bump up your Jul ADB.

For the 10% cashback, I top up at ard 2pm on 28 Jul but did not receive cashback. Assume too late liao for that.

wah. i just went to deposit leh. will get not?

more3cm

Reaction score

Ok I asked
1. Only got email invite but no sms. Eligible? Ans: Yes!
2. I took part in the "deposit $8k get $50" before. Eligible? Ans: Yes!

Thank you Dash!

cReDdY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must put for one month for $50 ah? That time put last day of the month can already :/

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the top up using singtel bill a bit funny. my bill is paid by giro so when the bill is not yet scheduled to be paid, i can't top up cause of the error stating that I have yet to clear my current bill. :s13::s13:

btw, i gotten the $10 bonus for topping up $100. I topped up straight after receiving the promo msg and got the bonus the next day.

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I receive email but i still haven receive. I top up $100 using bill.
the top up using singtel bill a bit funny. my bill is paid by giro so when the bill is not yet scheduled to be paid, i can't top up cause of the error stating that I have yet to clear my current bill. :s13::s13:

btw, i gotten the $10 bonus for topping up $100. I topped up straight after receiving the promo msg and got the bonus the next day.

sellbuyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can top up and withdrawn immediately?

did so, and i did not get $10 after so many days.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok i just checked when i did the $100 top-up, 27 jul.. those never get one is top up on which date?

frustrateddude

Reaction score
Ok I asked
1. Only got email invite but no sms. Eligible? Ans: Yes!
2. I took part in the "deposit $8k get $50" before. Eligible? Ans: Yes!

Thank you Dash!

just verified w cso
it is adb of 8k in aug vs adb of $x in july hor

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Topped up $100 on 29 July and no bonus until now.... Anyone earlier?

Me. I top up on July 27, received on July 28, Transfer out on July 29. Transferred in 8k on Aug 1st for the $50 promo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.