Dash promotion (No referral)

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I bought some stuff at Bread Talk just now.

Even though I got a 8% rebate from the CNY promo, I didn't get a notification that I have utilize the rebate leh, unlike when I bought from 7-11 last week and manage to use the 8% rebate ...

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DASH app by SCB/Singtel came out first, and support topping-up and saving the mCash from SCB Dash savings account, and also can be used to pay taxi fare and other retail purchases. However, this app cannot support topping-up by Singtel bill.

Then came along Singtel DASH, which can do almost all the above following, except cannot support topping-up and saving the mCash from SCB Dash savings account, but can support topping-up by Singtel bill.

Also, currently, all special promos only work with the latest version of Singtel DASH.

BUMP, for those who needs to know ...

DuOMaX

Reaction score
Yar, I also wish to know :s11:

I think DBS PayLah only selected online merchants while Dash on the other hand is merchants we can visit or selected online merchants too.

I feel DBS PayLah more of a transferring of money to friends instead of a mode of payment while Dash can do both or multiple like remitting money overseas too.

I think mainly those differences I guess and target market wise DBS PayLah ease of use is easier for all DBS/POSB accounts instead for Dash does not limit to Telco or banks to do top-up the only problem is the cash-out portion for Dash.

I think it sums up all the differences I guess best summary in my own words from just reading briefly through both points on their sites. Hope it helps!

Verbatin

Reaction score
CNY dash promotion better (at least for me). can win $5 and $2 cash.
CNY all win the 8% (not so useful) rebates

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I bought some stuff at Bread Talk just now.

Even though I got a 8% rebate from the CNY promo, I didn't get a notification that I have utilize the rebate leh, unlike when I bought from 7-11 last week and manage to use the 8% rebate ...

Checked jus now, got the 8% rebate credited in :D

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received 8% KFC rebate from the draw. The current promo really encourages us to spend and spend. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.