DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm this month’s multiplier interest is late.. past few months always in by the 7th of the month

After so long you didn't realise DBS always play this trick of updating the balance on 2359 everyday and putting the transaction date as that day. You will only see the balance of the 7th on the 8th.

ixoral

Reaction score
Lol is that so, now I know :) well at least they are consistent over the past months to have the interest transaction date on the 7mar, 7apr etc. hence I’m just waiting for 7may u see

After so long you didn't realise DBS always play this trick of updating the balance on 2359 everyday and putting the transaction date as that day. You will only see the balance of the 7th on the 8th.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol is that so, now I know :) well at least they are consistent over the past months to have the interest transaction date on the 7mar, 7apr etc. hence I’m just waiting for 7may u see

Interest is in, transaction dated 7th but only seen on the 8th yet again.

Witwit84

Reaction score
Does that mean if the a couple earns for eg, 10k each, and credit their salaries into the joint account, DBS will count the transaction amount as 20k for their individual multiplier accounts?

Ya her salary into joint will count for u as salary. Based on their faq.

I think kpo czm r doing a bond ladder w ssb for div catg.

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does that mean if the a couple earns for eg, 10k each, and credit their salaries into the joint account, DBS will count the transaction amount as 20k for their individual multiplier accounts?

Yes. That's right.

raychoy

Reaction score
D5 : Investment (FAQ)

FAQ Link

Online Equity Trade
Q10) How will my equity trades be recognised?
Fully settled ‘BUY” equity trades purchased via DBS Vickers online trading platform or DBS Online
Equities Trading (OET) platform will be recognised as eligible transactions.

Is it possible to meet this criteria with a joint account ? How ?
I currently trade via DBS Online Equities Trading platform, single name.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Side qn. Is there a limit on the number of posb savings acc one can have? E.g. if i already have a personal posb savings acc, can i open another posb savings joint acc? Thanks

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Side qn. Is there a limit on the number of posb savings acc one can have? E.g. if i already have a personal posb savings acc, can i open another posb savings joint acc? Thanks

I have 4 single posb/joint accounts

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Anyone know if DBS live student card will count in the credit card transaction. I don't see why not but just confirming.

fun4life

Reaction score
Anyone noticed the Bank & Earn Summary was reset to zero today? Why?

Last edited:

melinalim

Reaction score
Harlow all, my The Burrow application is still pending leh... for a few weeks le. Anyone noe why? My answer to both qns is yes. Are u a multiplier member? Do you agree to abide by the admin rules?

Newmaxi

Reaction score
Harlow all, my The Burrow application is still pending leh... for a few weeks le. Anyone noe why? My answer to both qns is yes. Are u a multiplier member? Do you agree to abide by the admin rules?

Think I abide all. And aldy got my $5 rewards in April.

Buzy_bee

Reaction score

Means the admin hasn't approved your application to join the Facebook group?

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Guys, anyone know if DBS live student card will count in the credit card transaction. I don't see why not but just confirming.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.