Fresh Graduates - Come and share your financial plans

minamikaze

Reaction score
Probably the most nonsensical thing I've heard in a while. The world is so big that there are endless places to visit, and even the other capital cities are all different in their own ways. I bet you haven't even been to some of the more obscure places in tiny SG itself.

I realised after spending so much money on travelling (must have been at least a couple hundred thousand all in) the more you travel, the more things look the same. Singapore is no different to HK no different to NY no different to London.

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score
consider getting a job that gives you opportunity to travel/train/work overseas. That way your employer pays for all your travel! I think overseas work attachment a really good experience, possibly more meaningful than simply travelling to the location for holiday, cos' you get to interact with locals and live like a local :s13:

I wish! Stuck in an office 9-9 job.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.