Hello from Team OCBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpenguin

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I closed my OCBC account a few months back and would like to reopen the account again. Is there a minimum period I need to wait for or I can open it again? Thanks.

rerear

Reaction score
Does topping up grabpay count towards the 500 spending for 360 account interest? And does it count towards the spending for 365 card 800 spending?

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, is changing a cracked but usable ATM card (360 Account) free?

Hi there,

ATM card replacement charges are waived if you put up this request by calling our hotline at 1800-363-3333. Alternatively, if you wish to do the card replacement at our branches, do note that a fee of $5 will apply.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, I closed my OCBC account a few months back and would like to reopen the account again. Is there a minimum period I need to wait for or I can open it again? Thanks.

Hi there,

There are generally no restrictions or a minimum period that our customers will have to wait before re-opening a new account.

However, do note that all account openings are subjected to the Bank's review & approval.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Does topping up grabpay count towards the 500 spending for 360 account interest? And does it count towards the spending for 365 card 800 spending?

Hi there,

Grabpay Top up transactions are counted towards the minimum spending of $500 to be eligible for the Credit card spend bonus interest.

Do note that the credit card bonus interest is awarded on your account's tiered balance. On the first $35,000 of your account, you will earn 0.3% interest per annum. On the next $35,000, 0.6% interest per annum is awarded.

On the other hand, Grabpay Top up transactions made on 365 credit cards will also be counted towards the minimum spending of $800.

^CC

Magickiller9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Titanium card 120,000 ocbc $ maximum means maximum spending of 12k right? How do I check if I hit that 12k

finale1

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Team OCBC,

Topping up grab pay with OCBC Titanium rewards blue and pink card...

Does it earn 4 miles/ $1 sgd top up?

vddgnd

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

For 360 acc. in internet banking, there will display the bonus interest transaction for both salary credited and spent on credit card.
May I know the values displayed here for card spent is just the sum of all spending or it indicates the total eligible spending accumulated to meet the card spend bonus interest?

If I see SGD 500 spent on cc displayed here, does it mean I already met the card spend requirement for this bonus interest?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Team OCBC,

Topping up grab pay with OCBC Titanium rewards blue and pink card...

Does it earn 4 miles/ $1 sgd top up?

Hi finale1,

GrabPay will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$. It will be awarded with 1X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Titanium card 120,000 ocbc $ maximum means maximum spending of 12k right? How do I check if I hit that 12k

Hi Magickiller9,

OCBC$ for the Titanium Rewards card is capped at 120,000.
The maximum spending is dependent on the transactions you have made.

Do note that some transactions will earn you 1 OCBC$ for every $1 spend, while some will earn you 10X OCBC$ for every $1 spend. There are certain type of transactions that will not earn you any OCBC$ as well.

You will be able to check on your OCBC$ by calling our hotline at 1800 363 3333, drop us a secured mail via Internet Banking, and by logging in to the Rewards Portal - https://internet.ocbc.com/rewards/

If you require further assistance on this, do drop us a PM.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

For 360 acc. in internet banking, there will display the bonus interest transaction for both salary credited and spent on credit card.
May I know the values displayed here for card spent is just the sum of all spending or it indicates the total eligible spending accumulated to meet the card spend bonus interest?

If I see SGD 500 spent on cc displayed here, does it mean I already met the card spend requirement for this bonus interest?

Hi there,

The amount displayed will show the sum of what you had spend on your credit cards.

When the figure shows $500 or more, it does not necessarily mean that you have met the required amount for the bonus interest, as there are certain transactions that are not counted towards the required $500.

You may refer to https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/accounts/360-account.html for transactions that are not counted.

If you need assistance with the calculation of your credit card spend for the bonus interest, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or send us a secured mail via Internet Banking.

^DG

0cbc Bank

Reaction score
Order Made Via Paypal for lazada

Hi,
I made an order with LAZADA recently and the payment mode ive chosen for the order is Paypal.

I used my OCBC Titanium Rewards Cards that is tagged to my PayPal account for the transaction.

The transaction shown PAYPAL*LAZADASINGAPORE.

Do i still earn 10X OCBC$ for the transaction as it is widely written on the website that LAZADA is one of the merchant that enjoys 10X OCBC $?

Thank you!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,
I made an order with LAZADA recently and the payment mode ive chosen for the order is Paypal.

I used my OCBC Titanium Rewards Cards that is tagged to my PayPal account for the transaction.

The transaction shown PAYPAL*LAZADASINGAPORE.

Do i still earn 10X OCBC$ for the transaction as it is widely written on the website that LAZADA is one of the merchant that enjoys 10X OCBC $?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Could you drop us a private message with your contact details? We will arrange for our service executive to look into your account, and advise.

^DG

aster1

Reaction score
I received a cheque that was dropped off and supposed to credit my account but 2 days later I looked and saw that my account was dormant. I instantly reactivated it using internet banking so it is ok now... but will the cheque deposit still go through? Or will the bank send it back to me by mail? What will happen now?

miloserene

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

My dad had key in wrong pin 3 times while withdrawing money from atm and its was locked. Can the card still be in used? My dad does not want to change the pin. Hence, will the card still be valid or can he try again after 24 hours?

Edit : Issue have been settled.

Last edited:

matcha18

Reaction score
Robinsons card

Hi OCBC,

I recently tried to pay via internet banking but there is no option available as it requires 16-digit card number which doesnt apply to Robinsons card. I only want to pay via internet banking. Any advice?
Thanks.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10% Xmas rebate + 5% ApplePay

hi OCBC

If I register my OCBC credit card and spent $1000 using Apply Pay, do I get 15% (10% + 5%) from these 2 current promotions ?

Edit: forget it ... just saw 10% is capped at $50, min spend of $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.