orange_sky

Reaction score
these 2 are one of e best tog with cold storage vouchers

i always kena alot useless grab vouchers..in e end throw away

who need $3 grab vouchers when they are giving out new codes everyday:s13:
Why is it i never get to spin?

vince123123

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Personally, I don't think I'll have time in my daily/monthly routines to go down to the cheque drop off box two times so I'll probably use FAST. But its good to know all the various methods so that if circumstances change, we can adopt the most appropriate method as well.

yea u r right on 2nd day must be before 3pm

i dont like to fast unless its a one off amt, FASTing in and out is very troublesome esp if u need token and there are multiple tranches to be made

beautyseek

Reaction score
Trying to move funds more than200k from scb esaver to hsbc. Anyone knows how to get ard? Everyday can only do $100k fast?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this spin thing u guys are always saying

every $50 spend on debit card gets 1 chance to spin ... promo ending 15Jan I think ... the spin will be notified via SMS after 15Jan, not immediate

google hsbc spin & redeem

vince123123

Reaction score
Zoossh: are you saying we can open a new Premier account without having to go do the branch personally?

Artician: The link provided is for the promo, not for the opening of a new account.

when cancel, internet banking, debit card and token will be gone? then reopen very troublesome and got to wait, isnt it?

i opened in early dec and went down to the branch. end up knowing no need go down, can go online to register. but off hand, i dun have the link now. u can try googling.

yea personally nvr cancel b4..quite troublesome but its an option i will try if i am at wits end

for promo form sign up, just search for hsbc premier and under promotions there will be a form to register

https://www.apps.asiapacific.hsbc.com/1/2/sgh2/hsbc-msv-campaign

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zoossh: are you saying we can open a new Premier account without having to go do the branch personally?

Artician: The link provided is for the promo, not for the opening of a new account.

thats for step up promo enrollment for existing customers, opening new acct need to go down to bank

vince123123

Reaction score
Okay, will gotta spare some time this weekend to go down, then activate promo on 1 Feb for max mileage.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think if u cancel Premier account but still retain any HSBC credit card, then IB & the token can still be used

vince123123

Reaction score
I just learned from HSBC that Advance User A cannot refer New Premier User B. It must be Advance to Advance or Premier to Premier.

Therefore I need to find an existing Premier to do a referral. Would anyone like to assist? :)

need to be fresh funds when you route from a to b, so better to use 3rd party bank. also you can make use of their referral system to get free gift if user a is recommending user B to sign up for premier

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just learned from HSBC that Advance User A cannot refer New Premier User B. It must be Advance to Advance or Premier to Premier.

Therefore I need to find an existing Premier to do a referral. Would anyone like to assist? :)

there are many premier folks here, if u wan u can pm me

i will link my RM to u

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Artician is correct. If u already have an account, u need not go a branch to start new promo. However u need to go there to open account

drsubaru

Reaction score
Thank you all, this thread has been informative.
Just wanna check something.

Under the referral programme, Clause 6 and 17

For a referrer to qualify for the Programme and the Referral Reward (as defined in Clause 12), the
referee who starts an HSBC Premier relationship via this Programme shall (a) meet the fund-by period
set out in Clause 3; and (b) maintain the HSBC Premier relationship (i.e. no termination of HSBC Premier
account) for at least six (6) months from the month of sign-up, failing which Clause 17 will apply.

HSBC reserves the right to deduct the equivalent Referral Reward value for each referral from the
referrer’s account in the event the referee terminates his/her HSBC Premier relationship within six
months
from the date the account is opened as stipulated in Clause 6.

While it is clear the referee cannot terminate the account, but what if he moves the fund out after the 3 month period?

Would Clause 16 kick in?

Both eligible referrers’ and referees’ accounts must have been maintained in good standing and
conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner as determined by HSBC in its discretion over the Programme Period and at the same time of fulfillment, in order for the eligible referrer to be eligible for
the relevant Reward.

Thanks!

Last edited:

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
drsubaru : discussed several pages earlier

new terms state must maintain funds for 6 months (previously just 3 mths)

vince123123

Reaction score
Just to share some info with the folks here. I have since been told by HSBC that Advance can refer Premier and get the referral bonuses so that's exactly what I have done. I do thank to those who offered to refer for extending your assistance as well.

Have already sent in the papers and told them to activate it on 1 Feb.

For those who are interested, they are now giving an Abalone set (worth $192.80) if you sign up during their roadshow this weekend. However you lose one month of promo if you want the abalone.

Last edited:

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From HSBC, Receive exclusive gifts when you visit our branch roadshows

From 19 to 21 January 2017, visit our branch roadshows and sign up as a new HSBC Premier or Advance customer and receive Skyline abalone gifts^ on top of our welcome rewards.

New HSBC Premier customers
S$500,000 2 sets of 3-piece Skylight Abalone Gift Set (worth S$385.60)

S$200,000 1 set of 3-piece Skylight Abalone Gift Set (worth S$192.80)

New HSBC Advance customers
S$50,000 1 can of Skylight Abalone (worth S$39.80)

alt2015

Reaction score
Just to share some info with the folks here. I have since been told by HSBC that Advance can refer Premier and get the referral bonuses so that's exactly what I have done. I do thank to those who offered to refer for extending your assistance as well.

Have already sent in the papers and told them to activate it on 1 Feb.

For those who are interested, they are now giving an Abalone set (worth $198) if you sign up during their roadshow this weekend. However you lose one month of promo if you want the abalone.
Say if I am referring my Friend to open account at the road show... wat do I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.