HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's mean, I was in Jan-Mar period, and withdraw all $ on 1st Apr.
So, am I right that I need to wait till 1st Jul to register for new promo?

Just need to take note of reference mth in tnc for incremental balances

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To set the record straight,

Thanks. Got It

2. The promo window is valid from 1 April to 30 June. New customer who signed up on 2nd May will get to enjoy Step Up bonus for 2 months only ie May and June only.
In the month of July, new customer will not get the Step Up bonus. The minimum balance should be retained for 90 days

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bonus interest just credited

mine is in too.

Ok confirm opening a new JA when your Single Account was utilitsed the previous month works.

I wonder if I can go back to my Single account after my JA account promo is over.

itchying

Reaction score
Hi

If i hold only an advance single account and upgrade to premier single account, can the referrer get the $400 referral fee and i get the premier welcome gift of $450 plus vouchers with $200k fresh fund as my tbr for previous mth is $0?

Tia

eDisFieD

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe this has been asked a couple of time, I just wanna confirm it for HSBC.

Different from other banks, to clock the $500 spending for HSBC, do we look at post date or transaction date? I remember is transaction date right?

vddgnd

Reaction score
I believe this has been asked a couple of time, I just wanna confirm it for HSBC.

Different from other banks, to clock the $500 spending for HSBC, do we look at post date or transaction date? I remember is transaction date right?
Yes. Debit card transaction date

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Still have not receive my debit card spend interest for March 2018. Is everyone else the same

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Still have not receive my debit card spend interest for March 2018. Is everyone else the same

I just received Feb one on 23 Apr. I suppose for Mar will receive sometime around end of May.

Btw, have not received my Apr bonus interest yet..

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using HSBC / other banks receive calls from their RM requesting for an explanation on total amount of transactions accumulated for past few months ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.