HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HSBC Step Up Promo

Like Tree175Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2016, 05:30 PM   #61

Guys, do check on your interests.

I didnt get mine for Debit Spend by 31 October and called up to check. CSO called me back and said they are sorry - system problem, investigating etc... will rectify and credit what i shld get.

i am so disappointed and also get me worried. Usually i trust banks will credit interests as they have promised. I didnt expect this to happen. I mean HSBC is not a small bank and customers cannot be always checking and monitoring interests crediting, right? Imagine if i havent been diligent.

And this is technically a breach of tncs on the part of the bank.

Last edited by beautyseek; 03-11-2016 at 05:39 PM..
beautyseek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #62

My bonus interest credited yesterday also wrong. RM is checking with ops side, got to wait for reply. Sigh, I am also disappointed with bank.
Previous step up promos interest were correct though no fixed date on int credit (for existing account)

I agree with u, we have to be diligent to count our own money.
Squaredot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 06:15 PM   #63
Master Member

both interests are correct for me

Sep DC spend 0.7% = $57.38 was credited 21Oct
Oct's 1.8% was credited 3Nov

new account.
oceanicmanta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #64

Rec'd this SMS. Boo Boo!

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for your participation in HSBC Premier and Advance Account Step-up Bonus Interest Promotion. We wish to inform you that we have made a partial credit of your bonus interest on 2 November 2016 and we would like to assure you that the balance bonus interest amount will be credited to your account by end of this month. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Beautyseek, did u rec SMS regarding non credit of your debit spend interest 0.7%?
Besides anxiety, we lose interest on interest
Old 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys, do check on your interests.

I didnt get mine for Debit Spend by 31 October and called up to check. CSO called me back and said they are sorry - system problem, investigating etc... will rectify and credit what i shld get.

i am so disappointed and also get me worried. Usually i trust banks will credit interests as they have promised. I didnt expect this to happen. I mean HSBC is not a small bank and customers cannot be always checking and monitoring interests crediting, right? Imagine if i havent been diligent.

And this is technically a breach of tncs on the part of the bank.
yes their bonus interest for $500 debit card spent for October went missing

lucky i have the habit of checking every single account and interest crediting at month end so detected the shortfall

after i shot to RM + call center + IB email then they award the missing amt after 1 week

never take things for granted and check every single cent
Old 05-11-2016, 08:48 AM   #66

I received this msg.

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for your participation in HSBC Premier and Advance Account Step-up Bonus Interest Promotion. We wish to inform you that we have made a partial credit of your bonus interest on 2 November 2016 and we would like to assure you that the balance bonus interest amount will be credited to your account by end of this month. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please call 1800-4722 669 if you need further assistance. Thank you.
Xasteria is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:36 PM   #67

missing bonus interest credited today...still no sound from my rm since I sent her email on 3/11. CMI.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:06 PM   #68

Are they considered to be late under the T&Cs? Can we impose a "late payment charge" on them haha!

I received this msg.

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for your participation in HSBC Premier and Advance Account Step-up Bonus Interest Promotion. We wish to inform you that we have made a partial credit of your bonus interest on 2 November 2016 and we would like to assure you that the balance bonus interest amount will be credited to your account by end of this month. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please call 1800-4722 669 if you need further assistance. Thank you.
Squaredot likes this.
vince123123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:49 PM   #69

Beautyseek, did u rec SMS regarding non credit of your debit spend interest 0.7%?
Besides anxiety, we lose interest on interest
Yes, received interest finally. No sms for me tho'.. once bitten twice shy. Will be checking interests credited going fwd.

Wont this boo boo incident result in some system or control weakness that is usually flagged in audit report? Hmm....
Old 08-11-2016, 01:51 PM   #70

missing bonus interest credited today...still no sound from my rm since I sent her email on 3/11. CMI.
RM usually blur blur and no sound no action unless they have some money to make fr selling u something then will be on the ball. ;(
Squaredot likes this.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:08 PM   #71
Master Member

anyone with Premier account also manage to open a Advance account ?
Old 12-11-2016, 07:21 AM   #72

For HSBC StepUp, sep i received $202, oct $413
Debit card did not meet the spending
How about the rest, pls share

Last edited by coolrookie; 12-11-2016 at 07:47 AM..
coolrookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:37 PM   #73
Supremacy Member

Is this similar to ocbc 360 account ?
~sabaisabai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 12:17 AM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is this similar to ocbc 360 account ?
No. You should at least go to the website to read.
Trazora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #75
Master Member

anyone received Oct's Debit card spend bonus yet ?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.