Krish chartered bus services Crowdfunding 'investment'?

andynjk

Reaction score
anyone familiar with this company? I heard that they're having another round of crowd funding investments with returns similar to what is mentioned here. please share if you have any experiences

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/silent-movers-transportation-sector-031516161.html

an excerpt from the article:
Krish Chartered Bus Services Pte Ltd is in its fourth year of operations and they are already posting impressive numbers with their net profit exceeding 100% from start up time to present. The company’s paid up capital has also shoot up to about 600% from inception. Their fleet size as well as their private and other contracts is also on the upswing.

With this, the company is trying to raise funds through crowdfunding with the help of industry leader CoAssets. Krish Chartered Bus Services Pte Ltd is trying to raise S$200,000 to be used as a working capital to further solidify their presence in the private bus transport system in the country. The minimum investment is set at S$1,000 with a payout every three months at 4% totaling 8% at the ends of the 6-month agreement. This is covered with a legal agreement and a personal guarantee by the director of the company.

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I recently come across this company, they are still doing crowd funding. $100,000 for 2 years, 18% for every 3 months and every 6 months you are able to exit without penalty, just need 2 months notice. Anyone with views?

alexchia01

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I recently come across this company, they are still doing crowd funding. $100,000 for 2 years, 18% for every 3 months and every 6 months you are able to exit without penalty, just need 2 months notice. Anyone with views?

Why do people keep suck into this kind of scams?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Actually many such threads with all these type of returns... Anyway, if really can earn so much, they wouldn't need your $$ after 2 years in the business, ever thought of that? It's simple math.

Either go big and show bank your track record of profitability or privately earned. Logic.

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm honestly, I think it's a scam, the directors are India Indian....And whatever ASA company. I want to clarify if they setup the company using paid up capital of 1 million, do they need to show or just a declaration? They have a letter with a 20 mil bond with MAS. Hmm what is that anyone knows?

Last edited:

alexchia01

Reaction score
Hmm honestly, I think it's a scam, the directors are India Indian....And whatever ASA company. I want to clarify if they setup the company using paid up capital of 1 million, do they need to show or just a declaration? They have a letter with a 20 mil bond with MAS. Hmm what is that anyone knows?

If the company is doing well, it does not need to raise fund every year.

When a company claims it's profit is over 100% and capital shoot up 600%; and still need to rise $200,000 every year giving 8% returns every 6 months, you know something is wrong.

When your rich friend, who claims he's doing very well, need to borrow money from little poor you, you know something is wrong.

unhinged_loon

Reaction score
Actually, many startups bleed cash, and a lot of it. Amazon, Uber, etc.

The more important point is this: why can't they convince big investors in the first place? What do these big investors know that the crowd funding audience don't know?

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
oh well there are people who are brain washed on this. I did a small search and found a another company linked to this. Credo Investments...its on the MAS investor alert list.

devion

Reaction score
Heard that they have now owed investors almost 4 mths of payouts till date no news. Looks like in trouble.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.