Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

K202020K

Master Member
Reaction score
Who knows?
Actually, my view is that USD has been under-valued for quite long and it may be time to go back up against SGD etc!
In fact, my opinion is that SGD is currently over-valued given the poor stagnant Singapore economy as of now.
I believe the US doesn't have much political will to reign in her national debt.
The only option available is for her to thrash the USD so that servicing her debt is less agonizing.

tan1688

Reaction score
I believe the US doesn't have much political will to reign in her national debt.
The only option available is for her to thrash the USD so that servicing her debt is less agonizing.

NY.GDP.MKTP.CD

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this

Get S$10 referral reward and your friend or family get 5% off their insurance plan with FWD.

Endowment plan is not eligible. Promotion is applicable for existing customer where the referred friend or family be a first time customer of FWD.

Buzy_bee

Reaction score
Saw this, just sharing. Get 10% discount in any FWD products (not applicable for endowment Plan).

Simply use promo code: MYFWD10

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently just put some peasant amount Fixed Deposit at Ah Neh bank again.

Wow this time uncle like me feels like a 20 year old young man again when talking to Bollywood quality staff! Usually when I do errands will be FIFO style and F off asap but I actually start to make small talk with her. Really sibei swee hahaha. :s13:

Ah Neh bank very humble and service orientated although waiting time can be a bit long. As usual staff will ask you to help yourself to some kopi from the Nescafe coffee machine.

PS: Please do not ask silly questions whether Ah Neh bank safe or not? :vijayadmin:

dragonics

Reaction score

Wow this time uncle like me feels like a 20 year old young man again when talking to Bollywood quality staff! Usually when I do errands will be FIFO style and F off asap but I actually start to make small talk with her. Really sibei swee hahaha. :s13:

Ah Neh bank very humble and service orientated although waiting time can be a bit long. As usual staff will ask you to help yourself to some kopi from the Nescafe coffee machine.

PS: Please do not ask silly questions whether Ah Neh bank safe or not? :vijayadmin:

So is ah neh bank safe?

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

which ah neh bank safe? :s13::s13::s13:

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which Ah Neh bank is not safe? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.