HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Medishield Comparison. Find out which is the cheapest

Like Tree90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2016, 06:25 PM   #91

My agent very bad!! She say upgrade need witness.. But I just now @ service centre, the advicer say no need. Just get mom to sign and bring the form to service centre can liao.

!! So angry
Huh got such thing meh never heard upgrading need witness before. Unless your mum don't understand English etc. Even so as Long as you're around help your mum translate can Liao what. Why will Need witness
icyboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 06:56 PM   #92
High Supremacy Member

The witness only need if is first time apply but upgrade no need.. Think the agent want to meet me and mom to sell more stuff.. Lol

But than again I help my mom Buy and pay so I am actually the policy holder which my mom is not.

Huh got such thing meh never heard upgrading need witness before. Unless your mum don't understand English etc. Even so as Long as you're around help your mum translate can Liao what. Why will Need witness
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 10:05 PM   #93
Supremacy Member

EDJT again: oh ya take note integrated shield plan generally have longer processing time, around 2-3 weeks. because need submit case, apply, then send to cpf, then wait for them to send back to insurer, then underwrite. if got any issues with processing might need even longer time.
Chief's AXA shield application over 2 months still not yet finalised.. Only received letter of acceptance.. Still no certificate and coverage hasn't started.. In CPF it still shows my current insurer
IndianChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 11:46 PM   #94

Chief's AXA shield application over 2 months still not yet finalised.. Only received letter of acceptance.. Still no certificate and coverage hasn't started.. In CPF it still shows my current insurer
yea. from what i heard, cause recently just launched only, then there's alot of people that switched over to AXA, basically mass chunk of application to process. hence the major delay. i do admit this is one segment that AXA can learn and be better in future. im guessing by july it should smoothen out already.
Old 23-06-2016, 07:45 AM   #95

The witness only need if is first time apply but upgrade no need.. Think the agent want to meet me and mom to sell more stuff.. Lol

But than again I help my mom Buy and pay so I am actually the policy holder which my mom is not.
Your mum still needs to sign no? As the life assured. That's the case for my company anyway.
Old 23-06-2016, 09:28 AM   #96
High Supremacy Member

Yes, need to sign but no need to sign on spot with agent around as this is just a upgrade

Your mum still needs to sign no? As the life assured. That's the case for my company anyway.
Old 24-06-2016, 05:33 PM   #97
High Supremacy Member

Just pass the form to service centre, it say it will be approved within 2 week.

This is for upgrade applying
Old 26-06-2016, 01:55 AM   #98

Hi all,

I was looking up integrated shield plans for myself. I noticed this on the GE website:

What's not covered:
Critical illness: To help pay for treatment expenses across three stages of illness - early, intermediate and critical - consider Critical Care Advantage.

Does this mean that all integrated shield plans do not pay for early stage cancer treatment, hospitalisation, chemo, etc? Must buy rider for this?
StealthShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #99

Hi all,

I was looking up integrated shield plans for myself. I noticed this on the GE website:

What's not covered:
Critical illness: To help pay for treatment expenses across three stages of illness - early, intermediate and critical - consider Critical Care Advantage.

Does this mean that all integrated shield plans do not pay for early stage cancer treatment, hospitalisation, chemo, etc? Must buy rider for this?
you can consider other company's shield. didnt hear about this on other AXA's IP. do double check though
Old 27-06-2016, 04:48 PM   #100
High Supremacy Member

Where to find the updated Medishield Comparison chart of all company?
Old 27-06-2016, 05:05 PM   #101

Where to find the updated Medishield Comparison chart of all company?
You can Google ministry of health integrated shield comparison. It's only accurate at the time when its posted. Pricing might be slightly off as of now.
Old 27-06-2016, 05:59 PM   #102
High Supremacy Member

The one I see is like few year ago one.. It never update since than...

You can Google ministry of health integrated shield comparison. It's only accurate at the time when its posted. Pricing might be slightly off as of now.
Old 27-06-2016, 06:02 PM   #103

The one I see is like few year ago one.. It never update since than...
https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_w...eld-plans.html

Updated liao.
Nystalia1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 06:05 PM   #104

Hi all,

What's not covered:

Integrated Shield Plans covers u eligible expenses of the hospital bills according to the product summary, should be similar across the company since approved by CPF.

Riders usually is to covers your co-insurance and deductibles.
Nystalia1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 11:00 PM   #105

i recently realised NTUC relaunched their PLUS RIDER which is similar to AVIVA Health Plus Option C.
BUT PLUS RIDER is much much cheaper than AVIVA at the same coverage.
Anyone care to advise?
pdpdpdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.