Which online survey is good to make money?

spiritGate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must clarify, I am not promoting any survey site and not asking for referral, but I recently joined cash crate, I not sure whether this site is reliable. Just want to ask all the people here which site survey is good.

Please, do not post any referral links in this threat.

This threat is also help other people to know which survey sites are good so that they can spend like 30mins per day to complete surveys and earn a bit of income.

Thanks!

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
global test market not bad. I earned agar $250USD but need to realli take time to do survey. Maybe 3-4mths denable to accumulate USD50

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
None. It is harder to earn from online survey websites now.

Freezy

Reaction score
Emailcashpro is so far the best way to refer your friends. Everyone likes to be invited, especially for something good and free.

chopin32

Reaction score
How about SurveySavvy? and your guys sign up with how many such survey?
paiseh, newbie..tks

spiritGate

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toluna seems good, already receive $10 NTUC and $10 CapitaMall voucher liao

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i use valued opinions.. they will send surveys to me a few times a month, but i only qualify for some, cos they will filter you out past a certain stage of the survey. so far i have earned about $50, been on this portal for about 1.5 years.

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Anybody knows any good ones recently? Need to find an alternative to past free time since GTM sucks now.

xrubiksx

Reaction score
wah thanks for the reco. ive been using yougov. i cant even cash out $20 yet after half a year.. LOL

VacheronLim

Reaction score
toluna followed by globaltest for me as well, the former will have slightly more surveys than the latter, but processing of withdrawal of payment can be 4-6 weeks (globaltest fare better in this, average about 2 weeks maximum)...

HelloWorld96

Reaction score
Why not check out this cool infographic that PanelPlace recently shared in their blog! They are a website, which acts as a platform for users to be able to easily assess other legitimate survey panels like The Panel Station and Global Test Market. Recently they surveyed their members to question them about their favorite survey panels, and the results are shown in the infographic here! Some members even ranked their favorite panels based on the rewards they receive, so for those of you, who enjoy taking part in online paid surveys to earn some extra income and rewards; this may really be of use to you, if you are trying to maximize your earnings by spending your time only on survey panels that will give you the highest return!

Hope that this will be of some use to y’all!

Last edited:

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Once GlobalTestMarket gets to the point where every survey they sent you = 35 points, can start closing your account already.

For the same survey i got compared with my friend's, they are getting 100+ points while i can only get a max of 35pts for every damn surveys. Don't waste your time with them anymore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.