Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Please read this before you post.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Perisher

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

Please read this before you post.

Please do not advertise in this forum that is posting your website/forum/blog url, and also asking forumer to visit your blog.

Please read the TOS here:- http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php

New infraction system.

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com...m-1943652.html

Please do not post about internet scam in this thread.

Violation of the HWZ TOS will lead to your account being ban.

Please do not post link of your blog and website in your signature.

PS. In the financial field, there is a lot of land mine, please do be careful especially when people ask you to pm them to discuss about investment product.

Last edited by Yellowfin; 12-02-2015 at 12:58 PM..
Yellowfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:22 PM   #2
Junior Moderator

Need to remind everyone to read the sticky regarding advertising/links/signatures.

Do not solicit for pm. Share in the forum or the people who wish to remain private will pm you, don't ask for it unless requested.

Likewise, for those who wish to find out more personal stuff, pm but do not spam.

Last edited by Perisher; 19-10-2015 at 08:45 PM..
Perisher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:03 PM   #3

Can I put this in my signature?

"Do not solicit for pm. Share in the forum or the people who wish to remain private will pm you, don't ask for it unless requested. - Perisher"

People are still asking sensitive stuff publicly which triggers the recipient to also reply publicly.

I doubt many forumers come and take a look at this thread. Do something about it.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #4
Junior Moderator

Can I put this in my signature?

"Do not solicit for pm. Share in the forum or the people who wish to remain private will pm you, don't ask for it unless requested. - Perisher"

People are still asking sensitive stuff publicly which triggers the recipient to also reply publicly.

I doubt many forumers come and take a look at this thread. Do something about it.
You can put that as your signature if you wish though I rather not have my username appearing in member's signature.

This sticky is for everyone who visits, admittedly many people don't read it, it's the same issue in every forum in hwz.
But rules still apply, like the tnc.
Bigoya likes this.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:07 PM   #5

You can put that as your signature if you wish though I rather not have my username appearing in member's signature.

This sticky is for everyone who visits, admittedly many people don't read it, it's the same issue in every forum in hwz.
But rules still apply, like the tnc.
Scrapped the idea of changing my signature. Did some publicity for this thread. Don't infract me for advertising this thread.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.