Problems with Genneva Payout

alexchia01

Reaction score
Hi All Genneva Ponzi Scheme victims,

If you would like to sell out your genneva label gold bar, my company can offer USD34,000/KG. Paid out by cash after tested.
If someone is interested, PM me your quantity and i will do the calculation for you guys.

UOB buys 1kg bar at SG$49,400 which is around US$41,000.

Sorry, miscalculation just now. It's not US$60,000, but US$41,000. :)

Last edited:

alexchia01

Reaction score
uob only buy back their own uob gold,no?

That is not the point. The point is market value is around US$41,000. Why you want to sell at US$34,000?

Remember you are selling Gold Value, not the brand.

Even the Gold Bar has Geneva imprinted, the Gold value is still the same.

You Gold Bar don't worth less because it's Geneva issued.

Someone is trying to portrait that you Gold Bar is not worth that much because it's from Geneva, which is not true, and trying to get you to sell at a discounted price.

Your Gold Bar is worth the same as any other Gold Bar, whether it's from Gevena or PAMP or UBS.

If want to sell, also don't sell too far below market price. I'm sure even if you offer to sell near US$40,000, there will still be takers. Why? Because there is a high chance of Gold going higher in the next few years.

FP_IFA

Reaction score
Think a closer estimated is US$39,000 per kg on current gold price. But yes there is no point in selling it at US$34,000 only.

Is someone trying to open another Ponzi company to buy gold from Genneva's customers just to start a Genneva-like business again?

peterchan75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Multiply US$/oz by 32.2oz/kg should give you an estimate 1 kilo.

gold.gif

Callow Guy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats if u still holding the gold today... your patience has been rewarded.. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.