sti collapse towards 1,444 has begun

uncle168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rest you can put inside a biscult tin in rolls of US$100 don't put in the bank

there is a reason why local and malaysia banks are increasing interest rate for you to put in money in the next 3 months just in time when qe3 ends

uncle has warned in this epic thread :vijayadmin:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Please show us your gains and losses for the past few years, if you have any.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how can biscuit tin be better than bank? posb 0.05% is better than biscuit tin. then there is cimb (0.8%), standchart esaver and bonus saver (1.15, 1.8) and ocbc 360(3%). all these have no lock in period

unless these banks collapse, any savings is better than biscuit tin.

greddy88

Reaction score
how can biscuit tin be better than bank? posb 0.05% is better than biscuit tin. then there is cimb (0.8%), standchart esaver and bonus saver (1.15, 1.8) and ocbc 360(3%). all these have no lock in period

well... i have some gold and silver bars purchased many years ago in a 500-degree 'biscuit' tin bolted to the wall. those no need to put in bank :D

frenchbriefs

Banned
Reaction score

with that kind of interest u are insulting me,inflation will eat away everything....biscuit tin is the only bank i trust.fireproof,waterproof,idiotproof and always open with a smile 24/7. no need to queue one hour for bloody service.

Last edited:

guowei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with that kind of interest u are insulting me,inflation will eat away everything....biscuit tin is the only bank i trust.fireproof,waterproof,foolproof and always open with a smile 24/7. no need to queue one hour for bloody service.

wah, where u buy one? i also want:s12:

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in this era, there are still people that believe that biscuit tins are better than banks.

frenchbriefs

Banned
Reaction score
in this era, there are still people that believe that biscuit tins are better than banks.

indeed,when ur house kenna burglarised by mudlaysians,the last thing they will think to check your biscuit tin.

i leave a few bank statements on my kitchen table as camouflage.

frenchbriefs

Banned
Reaction score
walao, tin melt at 300 degree, gold at 1000. ur tin melt liao ur gold bar still there sia. like that still fire proof meh. might as well use ur gold bar to make the box :s22:

dont worry if house got fire the first thing i do is grab my precious kong guan and run,never mind the others.for additonal protection and safety,i store my kong guan right next to the fire extinguisher box and its wrapped in a double protection fire safety blanket made of spacesuit material capable of withstanding
fire blasts and extreme space radiation and a special coating of asbestos fire retardant material.

guowei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont worry if house got fire the first thing i do is grab my precious kong guan and run,never mind the others.for additonal protection and safety,i store my kong guan right next to the fire extinguisher box and its wrapped in a double protection fire safety blanket made of spacesuit material capable of withstanding
fire blasts and extreme space radiation and a special coating of asbestos fire retardant material.

wah, means u take forever to a deposit sia. :eek: why not just bury the gold under some tree sia. easier. ur house burn down just go find the tree can liao.

uncle168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MA50 hangs by a thread

earnings misses by genting and singtel on the 14 should bring the house down

no more tiong tourist and significant reduction in sms and talktime will bring on a sharp gap down to MA200

keekeekee :s22:

guowei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MA50 hangs by a thread

earnings misses by genting and singtel on the 14 should bring the house down

no more tiong tourist and significant reduction in sms and talktime will bring on a sharp gap down to MA200

make me excited over nothing. now still 3,306.57 :(

uncle168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 more months to end of qe3 and start of massive interest rate hike

all the reits and banks will go burst

keekeekee

uncle168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice asl and cosco build ship but the owner cancel

as qe3 ends, many vessels and property construction will suddenly cancel as liquidity dries up plus sudden spike in default in china

everyone will go to atm and draw out all their money before the bank collapse

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.