UOB ONE Account

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no if take away town council, it will fall below $500..but they still gave me the Uob one bonus interest

uob one quarterly rebate is not awarded by system due to town council charges, cso told me they will adjust manually as a one off since there are changes to tnc in feb...the appeal is gte to be successful

i rem there was once i didnt hit 3 giro txn and they credit the uob one interest as an exception, similarly for uob one cc they also allow me to make up the spending in following month if i missed $500 for that month..very accommodating. Just need make effort to call in

thanks for sharing. i think my case got hope then.
better to call in than email. i emailed and they send me standard reply template.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was told otherwise, the CSO told me that they are still reviewing for those who did not receive the bonus interest this month (2 March) due to expenses excluded under Government services.

i dont think its due to govt svcs spending which result in omission of the bonus interest..is it because there are no 3 giro txn? in their bonus interest tnc there is no exclusion for govt svcs spending, and if its system triggered i would not recv interest too, but not sure why i did..interest was around $92 on 2nd march.

thanks for sharing. i think my case got hope then.
better to call in than email. i emailed and they send me standard reply template.

the rebate was credited the moment i called in, and i recv a confirmation sms right after the call saying it will be credited in next statement. For appeal related to other cases, exception are only given once.

stars8

Master Member
Reaction score
i dont think its due to govt svcs spending which result in omission of the bonus interest..is it because there are no 3 giro txn? in their bonus interest tnc there is no exclusion for govt svcs spending, and if its system triggered i would not recv interest too, but not sure why i did..interest was around $92 on 2nd march.
That was what the CSO told me after they calculated my expenses were below $500 after minus the TC expenses.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rebate was credited the moment i called in, and i recv a confirmation sms right after the call saying it will be credited in next statement. For appeal related to other cases, exception are only given once.

are you talking abt cc rebate or bonus interest?

Lookhere&there

Reaction score
no if take away town council, it will fall below $500..but they still gave me the Uob one bonus interest

uob one quarterly rebate is not awarded by system due to town council charges, cso told me they will adjust manually as a one off since there are changes to tnc in feb...the appeal is gte to be successful

i rem there was once i didnt hit 3 giro txn and they credit the uob one interest as an exception, similarly for uob one cc they also allow me to make up the spending in following month if i missed $500 for that month..very accommodating. Just need make effort to call in

You spoke to a CSO who is helpful then.

Lookhere&there

Reaction score

Then you are very lucky. They did not give me the bonus interest. I called and wrote to them. Since Monday, not a word from them.

stars8

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok suspect they're not going to honour.
I spoken to another CSO last Wed, he advised me the investigation team has not revert back to them on the decision but most likely those affected will get the bonus interest. I further enquire on the Government services expenses whether if this is still excluded as its not stated in T&C, he said that these expenses are valid for One account bonus interest but not for card rebate.

stars8

Master Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, i will continue to use my One card on town council and government hospital bills for the bonus interest until UOB stated this exclusion in their T&C.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Highly suspect they're not going to honour.

if u push, they will definitely give, i havent had an appeal turn down by uob before. They told me theres usually one time exception given per uob acct or uob one specific to rebate or bonus interest

so if you didnt receive any due to changes in tnc or self carelessness, just need call in

karakorum1999

Reaction score
I spoken to another CSO last Wed, he advised me the investigation team has not revert back to them on the decision but most likely those affected will get the bonus interest. I further enquire on the Government services expenses whether if this is still excluded as its not stated in T&C, he said that these expenses are valid for One account bonus interest but not for card rebate.

I called them on Sunday and was told that they will get back within 5 working days. Today they called to update me that they needed more time.
Seems that at least they are trying not to further antagonize those who are missing their bonus interest. Just wonder why the investigation needs so much time?

mynickname

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called them on Sunday and was told that they will get back within 5 working days. Today they called to update me that they needed more time.
Seems that at least they are trying not to further antagonize those who are missing their bonus interest. Just wonder why the investigation needs so much time?

Need to decide who in product team to be sent to the slaughter.

Now need to get CEO to sign off on paying the interest.

Benedict_777

Reaction score
Received my one account interest today, you might want to check.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got it too !

now I am not sure if UOB would consider MySAM payments in Feb as eligible for rebates .. Feb is the 1st month of new cycle

Last edited:

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got it too !

now I am not sure if UOB would consider MySAM payments in Feb as eligible for rebates .. Feb is the 1st month of new cycle

what is the description? Misc Credit?
i also want to know if MySAM is considered valid or invalid now since they give the bonus interest (was told that why i didnt get was because of the MySAM transactions which was deemed as SAM Machines, - dont think SAM Machine allow the use of CC for Singtel bills right?)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.